First date | 024

Priah's POV

"Baby," Billie says.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Let me take you on a date." She smiles.

"What?" I laugh because she randomly said that when it's been silent for the past 20 minutes.

"A date, we've been dating for over 2 months and we haven't actually been on a date yet." She tells me.

"We haven't?" I furrow my eyebrows and she shakes her head. "When do you wanna go?"

"Could tonight work?" She asks and I nod.

"Yeah, that's good. I have work tomorrow morning till like 4pm, so I'd probably be tired if it was tomorrow." I say. "Oh, baby, guess what?"

"What?" She looks over at me, giving me her full attention.

"I have an interview in 2 days." I tell her with a smile. "Really?" She raises her eyebrows. "Mhm." I answer.

"What job?" She asks.

"I'm trying to work at a salon instead of Sephora so I can actually do hair for once." I chuckle.

"Aw, baby, that's great!" She sits up and kisses my forehead. "I'm proud of you, my love."

"Thanks, B." I smile. "I'm super excited, I know I haven't gotten the job yet, but I've wanted to finally get back into it for a while."

"They'd be fucking morons if they didn't hire you, when you showed me some of the stuff you did the other day, I was literally shocked. You're so talented, Pri." She smiles at me.

"Thank you, baby. You're so sweet." I laugh and kiss her cheek. "I love you a lot, you know that?"

"Mhm, I love you more." She says and I shake my head. "Nah, that's not possible." I say.

"Nope, it already is." She grins and I roll my eyes playfully. "You're stubborn, Eilish." I giggle.

"I know." She smiles proudly.

~

We both got ready to go out to eat for our date, and now we're about to leave.

"Shit, you look so pretty, Pri." Billie elevator eyes me and bites her bottom lip.

"My eyes are up here, B." I laugh and she frowns. "I can't help it, you're beautiful." She chuckles and gives me a kiss.

"Says you, you're fucking gorgeous." I tell her.

"Stop!" She covers her face to hide her smile and I laugh. "No, let me see your pretty face." I say.

She pulls her hands off her face and I wrap my arms around her waist, giving her forehead a kiss. "You ready to go, baby?" I ask her.

"Mhm, let's go." She says.

We walk out to her car and get in. She starts driving, putting one hand on the wheel and the other on my thigh. That's been a habit she's developed and it's so cute, honestly.

She'll never admit it, but she's a softie. She acts tough when we go out when she literally acts like a little baby when it's just us.

"Wait, Bil, what about the paps and shit?" I turn to look at turn.

"Oh yeah, don't worry about it. I made a reservation for us and security is there to make sure no one bothers us." She tells me and I nod with a smile.

"Do you know that I've gotten like 20,000 followers since you posted me yesterday? It's low-key scary." I laugh.