I like you. | 009

Billie's POV

Instagram

Liked by val

Liked by val.ramirez and 34 others
pristeaparty phoebe bridgers is keeping me sane

view 3 comments

val.ramirez: you look tired pri, get some rest 🤍

user3: prettyyy

user6: phoebe>>>

Irl

"Shit shit shit, what did I do?" I think to myself as I lay in bed. It's been a day since Priah kissed me and I just left. I've been calling and texting her, but she's avoiding me, and I don't blame her. Yes, she kissed me out of no where, but I can't deny I didn't like it. I just got scared. I don't want to be hurt again. I can't. But, I really like Priah, and now I just messed shit up. Fuck.

I walk out in the hallway to see my dog and I pet him. "Hi, Shark, Hi, buddy." I say to him in a baby voice and he wags his tail.

I go into my bathroom and he sits outside the doorway, watching me as I brush out my black and red hair.

I put my hands on my face and sigh. Should I go over there? I don't know what to do anymore.

Before I overthink myself out of not going to her apartment, I get changed and walk outside to my car and get in. "It's okay, B. Just chill." I say to myself as I begin to pull out of the driveway.

After 15 minutes, I pull up to Pri's apartment complex and go inside. I get into the elevator and press the button for floor 3, Priah's floor.

I take a deep breath before knocking on her door.

"Val, I told you to go aw~" Priah says from inside as she walks over and opens the door to see me standing there.

"Oh. It's you." She says with a blank expression on her face. Her eyes are puffy and red and she had dark circles under them. I can tell she's been upset.

"Priah, listen. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have just left you like that. It's just- I got scared and~"

"It's fine, Billie. You had every right to leave. I kissed you and I shouldn't have, I'm sorry." She says.

"That's the thing, Pri." I sigh. "Can I come in?" I ask and she hesitates before nodding and stepping to the side of the doorway so I can walk in and I do.

We walk over to the couch and I sit down.

"So, what's 'the thing' you were talking about?" She sighs.

"Priah, the thing is, I didn't want you to kiss me accidentally." I admit.

"What?" She asks, confused.

"I wanted you to kiss me. I didn't want to pull away, but I did. I figured it was just like heat of the moment stuff and I just didn't want to get hurt." I say quietly.

"So..what are you saying?" She asks with furrowed brows.

My heart races and I sigh with a laugh before I speak. "Fuck, Pri, are you gonna make me spell it out?" I chuckle. "I like you." I say.

"You- like me..?" She asks with rosy cheeks.

"Y-yeah.." I say sheepishly.

"I like you too, Billie."

holly speaks 🤌🏼
pretending i'm priah for a moment 🙏

love uuuu 😈