I want you. | 025

Priah's POV

I did it.

I got the fucking job.

This is special for me for one specific reason.

When I was younger, at I think 12, money was really tight. My dad couldn't even afford a haircut because we needed enough money for groceries, so he asked me to cut his hair one day (random, I know.) and I did, and for a 12 year old, it was really good. Then my mom started asking me to cut her hair and I did and she loved it, so all her friends from work wanted me to do their hair and eventually, I was cutting and dyeing people's hair all the time for some reason.

My dad saved up for years so I could go to cosmetology school, and when he died, I promised I would do it for him, and now I'm actually working at a salon.

It might sound stupid, but I miss my dad a ton, so I feel like this would make him really proud.

I can't wait to tell Billie, though.

I pull out my phone and call her. "Hey, baby." She says once she picks up the phone.

"Hi, my love." I say. "Can I come over? I miss you." I laugh.

"Of course you can, you've been staying over so often that it's like you live with me." She chuckles.

"Alright, I'll be over in 20ish minutes." I tell her.

"Okay, baby. Be safe, I love you." She says.

"I love you, too." I say before hanging up.

I grab a change of clothes and a few other things since I don't need much because I have a lot of stuff at her house already. She's honestly right, I'm over her house so much that I almost live with her.

I get my keys and head out to the parking lot and get in my car. I start it and drive off to Billie's house.

                                               ~

I knock on her door and she quickly answers. "Hi, pretty girl." She smiles and hugs me.

"Hi, baby." I giggle. "How are you?" I ask as I walk inside and put my stuff down.

"I'm good now that you're here, I missed you." She says.

"I was here this morning, though." I laugh.

"Okay, and? I still missed you." She shrugs.

"I missed you, too, B." I kiss her forehead.

"Anyways, how are you?" She asks as we sit down on the couch and Shark comes over and sits on my lap. I pet his back as we talk. "Good, guess what?" I say.

"What?" She asks.

"I got the job, baby." I smile and her eyes widen. "Pri, I'm so proud of you." She says, hugging me once again and I laugh. "Thanks, love." I say.

"That's amazing, baby." She cups my face in her hands and kisses my face. I smile and hug her again.

She starts to kiss me and I kiss back. She moves Shark off of me and straddles my lap without breaking the kiss. I slide my hands down to her hips and hold her in place. She begins grinding onto me and I smirk against her skin. After a few minutes, she pulls away breathlessly with swollen lips. "I want you." She whispers.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"I need you, baby." She says.

I reconnect our lips and pick her up off my lap and carry her to her bedroom. I lay her down on the bed and get on top of her. Billie pulls away from the kiss. "I really didn't take you for a top, you know." She laughs.

"There's still a lot of things you don't know about me yet, Eilish." I tell her. "Yet? Aw, you want me in your life for a long time, Pri?" She says jokingly with a pout and I roll my eyes. "Shut up." I say before smashing my lips against hers again.

                             *smut starts here*

I pull her shirt off and kiss down her neck, reaching her bra. "You okay with this, baby?" I ask and she nods. I take her bra off and I start to swirl my tongue around her nipple, causing her to moan. "Fuck, Priah." She moans.

I move my hands down to her waist and I pull her shorts and underwear down her legs. I get off of her and strip my clothes down before straddling her waist once again. "Are you sure about this, B?" I ask just to double check. "Priah, just fuck me already." She groans and I laugh.

"Damn, someone's impatient." I say before I start to kiss her neck. I kiss all the way down to her pussy before sticking my tongue inside of her, making her gasp. "Holy shit," She mumbles to herself.

I press a finger to her clit as I curl my tongue inside her. "Priah," She moans loudly which only makes me go even faster. Billie grips the bedsheets as I continue eating her out. "Baby, I'm fucking close." She says.

"Not yet, love." I tell her, making her whine. "Priah, I need-"

"Bil, I said not yet. Wait a minute, baby." I order and she nods. "Fuck," She shouts.

After a few minutes, I start to speak again. "You can cum, Billie." I tell her. Without wasting a second, she lets go and releases in my mouth, moaning as she does. I come up from between her legs and kiss her.

She moans at the taste of herself and I smirk. "Good job, baby. You did so good." I whisper to her before kissing her forehead.

                             *smut ends here*

I get off the bed and help her get into some comfier clothes. We both change and get back into bed. "Do you need anything, my love?" I ask her. "I'm good, baby, thank you." She smiles at me.

I pull her under the covers with me and I wrap my arms around her, holding her close. "I love you so much, Billie." I tell her. "I love you more, baby. I'm literally so in love with you, Priah, it's insane." She laughs.

Sometimes I forget I'm her girlfriend and not a random fan, because Billie Eilish herself just told me she's in love with me.

This feels like a fucking dream.

"I'm so in love with you, too, B." I smile.

"Can we watch Fruitvale Station while we cuddle?" She asks, making me laugh. She's literally obsessed with that movie. "Of course, baby." I nod.

I grab the TV remote and turn on the movie.

I hold her in my arms the whole night until we fall asleep watching the movie. Because of how my ex treated me, I find it hard to let people in most of the time, but Billie doesn't even have to try. I feel so safe with her and I love her more than anyone.

She's the best thing I could ever ask for.

holly speaks 🤍

our first smut chapter of different and im gonna pretend i didn't write this and go to bed 🥰

love youuuuu