Think about it | 027

Priah's POV

Liam left yesterday and let's just say, I kept my promise.

Billie and I have been in bed all day doing literally nothing which has been a regular thing for us recently. Whenever she's not recording for the new album and when I'm not at work, we're watching The Office at her house while cuddling.

I've been at her house so much that I literally have a lot of my clothes and makeup and shit here. It's honestly great being with her most of the time. I haven't even thought about relapsing since the accident because of Billie.

This sounds cheesy as fuck, but I don't need drugs when I have Billie, she's the person that always makes me happy.

I feel like she was made for me.

We have so much in common and I think Billie almost knows me better than Valentina.

Fucking Valentina.

I love Billie so much.

More than anyone, actually. Is that weird? I've only known her for a few months, but I feel like I've known her my entire life.

"Baby," Billie says. "I want attention." She frowns.

"You're literally the biggest baby ever." I laugh and she rolls her eyes. "I hate how you say this all the time when it's literally not true." She sighs.

"Billie, don't lie to yourself. Everyone knows your a big ass softie." I chuckle and she flips me off. She's literally so cute when she gets "angry."

"Stop being annoying and cuddle me." She groans, making a smile spread across my face. She's so adorable. "Alright, come here, baby." I open my arms out to her and she lays her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her tightly.

"Thank you," She mumbles into my chest. "Of course, my love." I kiss the top of her head.

"Priah?" Billie looks up at me as I run my fingers through her hair while I hold her. "Yeah?" I raise a brow.

"Move in with me," She randomly says.

"What?" I accidentally say a little too loud. It's not like I'm mad or anything, I'm just shocked that she'd want me to live with her.

"Move in with me, baby." She repeats.

"Billie, that's a big step. We've only been together for 3 months." I laugh and she sits up, facing me with a smile.

"Pri, I'm literally so in love with you and I want you with me all the time. You don't have to give me an answer, just think about it, yeah?" She says.

"Are you sure you want that? Billie, I don't even know if I'm good for you and I-"

"Nope, don't even finish that sentence. I've never been more sure about anything in my life." She grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles. That's a new thing she's recently started doing and I find it so cute. "Baby, I love you and you're perfect for me. I've never been so happy before in my life." She tells me, making my eyes fill up with tears. Happy tears.

I seriously mean it when I say no one's ever treated me so good before. Before I met Billie, I was honestly sad as fuck. I was at an all time low and literally just wanted everything to be over with. But now, I'm the happiest I've ever been.

It's all because of her.

"I love you, B." I cup her face and kiss her forehead. She hugs me and whispers into my ear as she does. "I love you, too, P."

"So, what do you say?" She asks again. "You already practically live here, anyways." She laughs.

"I need some time to think about it, okay?" I tell her and she nods. I actually wanted to say yes right away, but I'm only worried about Billie.

She tells me she loves me everyday and I love her, too, but I still always feel like I'm not good enough for her and that she could do so much better. I just worry that I'm gonna wake up someday and decide that I want to relapse and she'll be devastated and it'll be all of my fault. I don't want to hurt her at all.

I know, it's kind of unrealistic, but still, I just worry too much. I love Billie more than anything and I don't ever want her to be sad, especially if it's caused by me.

"That's completely fine, baby. There's no rush at all, if you don't want to, that's fine. If you do, then let's do it. Whatever you want, my love." She rubs my cheek with her thumb, looking into my eyes as if she's trying to read my mind. "Let me guess, you're worried about me again?" She laughs and I bite my lip, trying to hold back my smile since she knows me so well.

"Yeah," I admit with a shrug. "Priah Alaia Travis," She starts. Damn, I know she's serious when she whips out the full name. "You're absolutely amazing and you're more than enough for me. I hate how you always doubt yourself. I've never met someone so incredible as you, baby. You're so much more than everything you've been through and I want you to know that. Do you understand?" She asks me.

"Yeah." I nod. "Good girl." She says to me before kissing my forehead. Fuck, it's so sexy when she talks like that.

"Billie?"

"Yeah?"

"C'mere," I say to her, patting my legs. She sits in my lap, facing me and I smash my lips against hers.

There's no way she can fucking call me that and not expect me to kiss her.

She slides her hands down to my lower back and she holds me in place. After a few minutes, she pulls away. "That's all you're getting tonight, pretty girl." She smirks to annoy me and I roll my eyes.

"Why?" I slightly frown. "Because you weren't giving me attention earlier, so now you're not getting attention." She laughs.

"You're fucking evil, Eilish." I chuckle as I pull her back down with me to cuddle again. "Yeah, I am, but you love me." She grins.

"Yeah, you're right, I do." I laugh while going back to running my fingers through her hair.

"But if you move in with me, there'll be plenty more times to do this." She winks and I laugh more. "Don't think you're that lucky."

"Please, you'll be all like 'Billie, fuck me. Billie, I need attention.' tomorrow and you know it." She tilts her head, giving me a knowing look and I smile because I know she's low-key right.

"Yeah, whatever. Now, I'm going to sleep cause you got my hopes up for nothing." I jokingly pout and she giggles. "You'll survive." She says.

I roll my eyes and kiss her forehead. "I love you, baby. Goodnight, Bil." I whisper softly to her.

"I love you, too, my love. Goodnight." She whispers back. She reaches over and shuts off the TV before laying her head back down on my chest. I pull the comforter over us and hold her once again.

Maybe I will move in, I could get used to this.

holly speaks 🤍

debating if i should make everything go to shit after its all happy just for the plot or i just let them have a cute little happy ever after 😏😏

we'll see 🤷🏼‍♀️

love youuu