Friends | 004

Billie's POV

I was on the tour bus to Montreal for another show I had, when I was talking to my best friend, Zoe, on FaceTime.

"And she's like super sweet and not mention she's literally drop dead gorgeous." I tell her, talking about my experience meeting one of my fans, Priah, who I was now friends with.

"You've been talking about Priah for like 15 minutes. You like her?" Zoe laughs.

"I don't know. I barely know her. She's a great friend, though. But she does seem to like me a lot." I sigh.

"I don't know, B." Zoe starts. "What if she's just like- using you for your fame or whatever?" She says with a concerned look on her face. Ever since we were little, Zoe and I have been super protective of each other, so I understand her concern.

"She's not like the others and you know that!" I tell her. "I know for a fact that some fans definitely would just be friends with me or date me for fame, but Priah is just.. different." I shrug with a smile as I think about her.

"Okay, okay." She holds up her hands in defense. "As long as you're happy, I'm happy. I'd love to meet her sometime." She smiles.

I frown. "I don't know when that would even be able to happen. She mentioned she was just in Chicago visiting her aunt when we texted, but she never said where she was from. For all I know, she could live in like.. Louisiana or some shit." I groan.

"You never asked her?" Zoe exclaims and I shake my head. "Seriously, Billie?" She facepalms and I laugh.

"I didn't think of it, honestly. I'll ask her in a little bit once we get off the phone." I say and she nods.

Me and Zoe finish up talking on the phone for a little while before hanging up and I decide to text Priah.

iMessage

priah!!

hey pretty girl

i never asked, where
do
                                                              los angeles lol

no shit? me too lmao

                                                         billie i know that
                                                         already lmaoo
oops i forgot

                                                          why do you ask?
just curious

                                                                           oh okay
i gotta go, talk
later?

                                                 yeah sure! bye bills :)
later pri 🤍

Irl

So she lives in LA, huh?..

holly speaks 🤌🏼
hi loves sorry for not updating sooner
lmao i'm lazy and sick currently

i'll do a double one tonight just
cause i'm bored 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

love uuuu