I could never hate you. | 010

Priah's POV

"I like you, too, Billie." I say with a small smile.

"Wait, really?" She asks me.

"Billie, I've literally told you you're my celebrity crush since I was like 15. Yeah, I like you." I say as if it were obvious.

She laughs and sighs of relief. "I thought you hated me."

"I could never hate you." I say quietly, but loud enough for her to hear.

"Priah, I really like you. I didn't know it was possible to feel this way for someone so quickly, but I do." She tells me as she crosses her legs on the couch.

"I really like you, too, Billie." I smile even wider.

"I'm sorry I fucked things up, I just- I'm scared of getting hurt. Plus, this is like the first time I've really really liked a girl, so I'm just nervous." She shrugs.

"B, you have no reason to be sorry. I'm the one who kisses you and I shouldn't have done that. I'm the one who should be apologizing." I laugh. "I'm sorry I did that."

"Nah, I liked it." She tells me with a laugh. "I just didn't know what to do, so I left."

"Oh, you liked it, huh?" I laugh with a smirk and her cheeks become red.

"Maybe a little." She chuckles. "I'd like a retry except without the running away."

I roll my eyes playfully with a smile. "What kind of girl do you take me for, Eilish?

"I don't know, a girl who likes me?" She laughs softly.

"Eh, you're right." I grin. "I'd love a retry. Maybe just don't get up and leave and don't talk to me for a day this time?" I say sarcastically and she nods with a smile.

"Alright." She says before cupping the side of my cheek with her hand and places her lips on mine. I pull her closer to me and not long after, this one quick kiss turns into making out.

Billie then shifts into my lap without breaking the kiss and she wraps her legs around my waist. I grip onto her waist and after several minutes, she breaks apart the kiss and we pant as we try to catch our breath.

"Damn, that was good." She says as she laughs breathlessly. "Pri, is it okay if we take things slow?" She asks.

"Yeah, of course. That's totally okay." I say with a smile.

"Wanna watch The Office?" She says as she grabs the remote.

"Uh, fuck yeah." I say in a 'Duh' tone and laugh she turns it on.

"Pri?" She says quietly.

"Yeah?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Will you hold me?" She asks and a smile plasters on my face and I nod, opening my arms for her to lay in and she moves closer to me and lays her head on my chest.

And that's how we stayed for the rest of the night. Me and Billie.

Together.

holly speaks

no chefs kiss emoji this time cause im on my laptop LMAO but ill probably add it on my phone later idk

love uuu <3