Your home is my home | 028

Billie's POV

I asked Priah to move in with me since she practically lives at my house anyways, and I'm hoping she'll say yes. I know it seems so soon, but I'm so in love with her and she's literally perfect.

I hope someday she'll finally see that in herself someday.

Right now, she's asleep. I've been up for a little while, just holding her while she sleeps.

I don't think I've loved anyone more in my life before.

I brush a loose strand of hair behind her ear and I run my hand through her hair. I use my other hand to hold her waist and she clings onto me tightly.

She's seriously so adorable.

I notice her eyes start to open and I give her a small smile. "Hi, baby." I say softly since she's just waking up. She smiles once she sees me and buries her head in my chest to block her eyes from the sunlight coming through the window. "Hi, my love." She says back.

"How'd you sleep, pretty girl?" I ask her. She rubs her eyes and yawns before answering. "I slept good, you're comfy." She giggles.

See? Adorable.

"That's good to hear, baby." I kiss her forehead and smile at her again. "You wanna go out today or stay home?" I ask.

"Um, could we stay home? I'm not feeling the greatest today, honestly." She tells me and I frown. "Aw, are you alright, mama?" I furrow my eyebrows and she laughs. "Why are you laughing?" I ask.

"It's so cute how you call me that, I like it." She places a kiss on my jawline and I smirk. "Oh yeah?" I say. "Don't even think about it, Eilish. I just woke up." She chuckles, sitting up in bed.

"God damn." I groan and flop back down where I was laying and she giggles. "You'll live, princess." She rolls her eyes and gets up and walks to the bathroom.

I sigh and get back under the comforter as I wait for her to come back. The door opens and she comes out in only her bra and underwear and I sit up immediately. "I'm showering, you wanna come?" She asks with a slight smirk.

"What happened to 'I just woke up?'" I ask, mimicking her voice and she laughs. "Bil, I just said I'm showering and that's it." She says.

"Mm, we'll see about that." I wink and get up, following her into the bathroom. I shut the door and start to get undressed.

She turns on the shower and we both get in. My shower is low-key pretty big, so there's plenty of room for both of us.

I let the water run on me before looking Priah up and down. "Damn, I'm wet in more ways than one." I smirk and she punches my arm, rolling her eyes. "You're just never wholesome, are you?" She says.

"I'm Billie, you should know this by now." I laugh and she shrugs while nodding her head. "Yeah, you're right about that." She agrees.

I pull her in by her hips and smash my lips against hers. She wraps her arms around my waist as we kiss, letting the water come down on us.

"Bil?" Priah pulls away for a minute. "Yeah?" I ask.

"I need you." She whispers.

"And you said we're 'just showering.'" I roll my eyes and she laughs. "Do you want to or not?" She tilts her head and I smirk, connecting our lips once again.

                             *smut starts here*

I slide my hands down to her ass, squeezing it and she lets out a moan into my mouth. "Pri, lift your leg for me, baby." I order and she obeys. She lifts her leg up and I grab her thigh from the bottom, holding it up. I slide two fingers inside her entrance and she moans loudly.

"Fuck, just like that." She mumbles. "Speak up next time, baby." I whisper to her and her eyes roll in the back of her head as I pump my fingers in and out of her.

"Billie," She moans my name even louder and a smirk grows on my face. I rub my thumb against her clit as I continue pumping my fingers inside of her.

"O-oh my God," She groans, throwing her head back. "Good job, baby. You're doing so good." I whisper again. She moans at my words and I hold back a laugh. She's so loud, but she doesn't ever think so.

I continue to finger her until I feel her walls starting to close around my fingers and I look up at her. "You're close, huh?" I ask and she nods quickly. "Alright, go ahead, my love." I tell her.

As soon as she's about to cum, I stop her. "Actually, I changed my mind." I smirk and she groans. "Billie, are you serious?"

"I'm sorry, baby, that was mean." I laugh and she glares at me. "You can cum for real now, Pri." I say.

She moans loudly as she lets go, releasing her cum all over my fingers. I pull my fingers out and lick them clean. "Mhm, good girl." I whisper to her.

                              *smut ends here*

She breathes heavily, trying to catch her breath and I kiss her softly. "I love you, baby." I say to her. "I love you, too, Bil." She smiles at me.

I kiss her forehead, cupping her face and I pull away with a smile. "My beautiful girl." I whisper and she looks down, trying to hide that she's blushing, but I see it.

She grabs the shampoo bottle and turns to me. "Turn around, B." She says and I listen. She starts massaging the shampoo into my hair and I let out a content sigh.

"Your hairdresser skills are really coming out right now." I joke and she laughs.

We finish up our shower, washing ourselves and rinsing out the shampoo and conditioner in our hair and we get out of the shower.

We both wrap ourselves in towels and we start to brush our teeth. It's kind of cute, she has her own toothbrush here and a bunch of her skincare and makeup stuff.

Priah taps me on my shoulder and I turn to look at her. "Billie?" She asks. "Yes, my love?" I answer.

"I've thought about it and I think I'm ready to move in." She tells me and a grin spreads across my face.

"Really, Pri?" My eyes widen and she smiles, nodding at me. "That's great, baby!" I smile and hug her tightly.

This is literally the best thing I could ask for.

I love her so much.

holly speaks 🤍

i wasn't gonna do smut in this chapter but then i was like eh fine 🤷🏼‍♀️ anywaysss i hope y'all enjoyed 😋

love youuu