Dream car | 021

Priah's POV

"Ugh, I'm gonna miss you so much. It'll be boring without you here." CJ tells me.

"I know, but when you get out next month, we can hang out, I promise." I assure her with a smile.

Today, I get out of rehab. I only had to stay 2 weeks and 2 days instead of 3 weeks since I've been recovering well, so that's good. CJ and I have gotten super close since I've been here, so she wrote down her number and gave it to me so we can hang out when she gets out. She's had to stay here longer since she's been struggling for a while, so she's in here for 3 more weeks.

"I can't wait to see your apartment, I just know it's fucking awesome." Jay says.

"Eh, it's not that cool, but it's nice. You know, your daughter and my little brother should hang out sometime, that would be cute." I say as I fold a shirt, packing up my bag while CJ sits on my bed.

"Yeah, Jayla would love that! Oh and guess what? My boyfriend said she's been making drawings for me the whole time I've been here, isn't that so cute?" She tells me, pouting as she thinks about Jayla. I can tell she misses her a lot. Thankfully her boyfriend- Jayla's dad- is there to take care of her, but I know she'd rather have both her parents there.

At least I do.

I miss my dad a ton, especially in times like this. He was the most supportive person in the world. He was the first person I came out to and he even helped me tell my mom since I was nervous about it. He was such an amazing person.

"That's adorable. When I was in the hospital, Liam made me a drawing and I loved it." I say as I zip up my bag. "Alright," I sigh. "I'm all ready to go, just time to wait for Billie to get here." I tell CJ.

Since I've been here, she's visited me every day and so has my mom and Val. I miss all of them so much, but I'm seeing them today.

"Bro, I don't want you to leave. You made this place actually tolerable." She groans with a laugh and I nod in agreement. "I know, I'm gonna miss you." I say.

"Priah, your girlfriend's here to discharge you." A nurse knocks on the doorframe of my room and tells me.

"Okay, thank you." I smile at her and she nods.

"Can I walk with you? I wanna meet Billie officially!" She says and my jaw drops open. "Oh yeah, and say bye to you, of course." She adds and I laugh.

I pick up my bag and double check to make sure I have all of my stuff and we walk out of the room and down into the check out room.

I see Billie and run over to her, hugging her. "Hi, baby!" She says with a smile. "Hi!" I say back.

She kisses my forehead and I laugh. I notice CJ standing there awkwardly so I wave her over. "Cece, get your ass over here!" I say and she chuckles before coming over.

"Bil, this is CJ and CJ, this is Billie." I introduce them.

"It's so great to meet you, I'm a huge fan. Priah literally talks about you constantly." CJ says and I nudge her. "No, I do not!" I say.

"Who can blame her though?" Billie says, flipping her hair jokingly and I roll my eyes. "It's nice to meet you too, CJ." Billie says.

"Alright, I gotta go, Jay." I tell her and she frowns. I open my arms and we hug for a few seconds before pulling away. "I'll text you when you get out, okay?" I say and she nods.

"Ready to go, baby?" Billie asks me and I nod.

"Bye, CJ!" I wave to her and she waves back. "Bye, Pri. Have fun!" She smiles at me.