News | 029

Priah's POV

"I can't believe we're gonna live together soon." Billie says, sitting on my lap. "I know, baby, I'm so excited." I grin as I rub her thighs. "We still gonna go over to your parent's house to tell them today?" I ask. "Yeah, we can leave soon." She tells me.

We made a plan to go over to her parent's house and my mom's house to tell them that I'm moving in. I've never met Maggie and Patrick before, so I'm really nervous, but Billie told me I have nothing to worry about.

I still have to move out of my apartment and all of that. I only rent so I don't have to worry about selling it since my lease is up soon anyways. I'm gonna sell most of my stuff at my place, though.

I'm still worried about everything just a little bit. Like, I don't think we're breaking up anytime soon, but what if we do and then I have no apartment anymore? I doubt that's gonna happen, but it's always something to think about.

I know Bil and I can do it, though. I love her a lot.

"Do you wanna go now, babe?" Billie asks me and I say yes. She gets up and grabs her keys and I grab my phone. We head out to her car and get in.

She puts her right hand on my thigh and her left on the steering wheel. She does this pretty much every time she drives. "B, can I have the aux?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure." She smiles and hands it to me. I connect my phone and pick a random playlist. Songs from TV Girl to Gracie Abrams and of course, Billie's music plays throughout the car ride to her parent's house.

"Do you ever feel weird listening to your own music?" I ask her with a laugh and she shakes her head. "Nah, I make it for a reason and also, you love it, so I don't mind it at all." She grins at me.

She's seriously the sweetest.

She pulls in to her parent's driveway and I take a deep breath. She notices that I'm nervous and she grabs my hand. "Hey, it's okay, Pri. They're gonna love you." She assures me with a smile.

"Yeah, but don't they know about all of my drug stuff and the accident?" I sigh. "Baby, they know that you were struggling, but look at you, you're doing so great now. I promise you it's going to be fine." She says.

I nod and get out of the car with her. She holds my hand as we walk to the door and she told me I can squeeze it any time I get nervous since that helps me for some reason.

Billie knocks on the front door and her mom opens it with her dad next to her. They both hug her as we walk inside. "Mom, Dad, this is Priah." Billie says to them, motioning towards me.

Maggie greets me with a hug. "Honey, it's so great to finally meet you!" She says. Okay, this isn't that bad after all. "It's great to meet you, too." I smile at her.

Patrick hugs me as well. "It's so nice to meet you, Priah. Billie talks about you so much." He laughs and I look at Billie with a smirk.

She glares at her dad and her mom joins in. "Yeah, I swear, you're the only thing she knows how to talk about sometimes." Maggie adds.

"Is that so?" I give Billie a teasing grin and she groans. "Guys, don't call me out like that!" Billie says, making both her parents laugh.

"Alright, girls, come sit." Maggie waves us over to follow her and Patrick to the kitchen. We sit down at the table and Billie continues holding my hand to calm my nerves. I actually feel comfortable now, but I'm nervous how they're going to take the news.

"So," Patrick turns to me. "Billie said you had something you guys had something to tell us, right?" He asks and I nod. I look at Billie to speak and she nods since she knows I'm nervous. "Well, we came to a decision that's a pretty big step and Priah and I have decided to move in together." Billie tells them.

Their eyes both widen and they give each other a look. I feel my heart start to race, but it slows down when I notice a smile grows on their faces.

"That's great, girls!" Maggie says, her and Patrick smiling at us. "We support you no matter what. You two seem really happy together and we're happy for you." Patrick tells me and Billie.

"Thank you, guys." I say to them with a smile. "We just wanted to make sure that you both knew before we went along with it." Billie adds on and they both nod. "Have you told Priah's par- um, mom about it yet?" Maggie asks. I feel at ease when I notice that she knows about my dad and corrects herself.

Billie must've told them which I'm totally fine with.

"Um, not yet. We're headed there next." I tell her. "I'd love to meet your mom sometime, you know." Maggie smiles and Billie gives her a look. "It's okay, Bil." I whisper to her with a laugh. "Yeah, she'd love to meet you, too, I'm sure." I nod to her.

We spend a little bit more time talking to them before we leave. We get back in the car and as soon as our car doors shut, I smirk and turn to Billie. "So, you talk about me a lot, huh?" I say teasingly.

She groans and hides her face in her hands. "I don't know why they had to say that, I'm sorry." She giggles. "It's okay, baby, it's cute that you talk about me." I grin at her and her face turns red, making me laugh. "You're adorable." I kiss her forehead.

She randomly hugs me and I hug her back. "What's wrong, my love?" I ask as she buries her head into my neck. "Nothing, I just love you a lot." She sighs happily and I smile. "I love you more." I say.

"Uh, no, you don't." She says, pulling away and starting the car. "Uh, yes, I do." I mock her and she rolls her eyes. "Roll those eyes at me again and you're not gonna be able to walk for a week." I say to her.

Her eyes widen and she looks away, starting to back out of the driveway. "Yes, ma'am." She salutes me and I laugh. "That's better." I lean over and kiss her cheek as she starts to drive to my mom's house.

                                              ~

"Priah, Billie, come on in!" My mom says, stepping out of the way. We just got to her house and now we're heading inside.

We both hug her and Liam comes running down the stairs. "Hey, little man." I open my arms, crouching down so he can hug me and he does.

"Priah!" He says, nearly knocking me down as he hugs me and I laugh. "How's it going, buddy?" I ask him, giving him a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm good!" He tells me before running to Billie. She loves her so much, it's adorable.

"Hey, kiddo." She says, hugging him. "Hi, Bil-Bil!" He says to her. He made a nickname for Billie that he decided only he can use.

Billie and I get settled in and we all sit down in the living room while Liam plays on his iPad. No surprise there.

"What's going on, guys? You said there was something you wanted to tell me?" My mom says to us. "Mom, I'm moving in with Billie." I tell her with a smile. A wide grin spreads across her face. "Aw, girls, I'm so happy for you!" She gets up and hugs the both of us. "Wait, Piah, you're gonna live at Billie's house?" Liam furries his eyebrows.

"Yeah, buddy, are you okay with that? You can still see me all the time." I say to him and he nods happily. "Okay!" He says.

Today went absolutely perfect. I hope it stays this way forever.

holly speaks 🤍

billie and priah are goals i need a relationship like theirs 🙏

love you alllll

also thank you sm for over 700 reads! 🫶🏻