Surprise | 012

Priah's POV

"Priah, Priah! Wake up!" I hear Billie shouting and shaking me.

"Ugh, five more minutes." I groan, burying my face in my pillow.

B slept over last night and she was telling me all last night that she has something planned for us today, but I have no idea what it is. It's a "surprise".

"Priah. Get. Up." She says, hitting my head with a pillow.

I sit up and stretch. "You're so impatient, you know that?" I sigh.

"Yup, I do." She smiles proudly and I laugh.

"Fine, I'm getting up." I say, getting up and looking her up and down. "You're already ready to go?" I laugh.

"Yes, now hurry." She claps her hands.

"Okay, okay." I chuckle and walk to my closet, picking out an outfit for the day. I get changed and go to the bathroom to fix my hair and put on a little bit of makeup before walking out to see Billie sitting on my bed on her phone, waiting for me.

"You look beautiful, Pri." She says, looking up from her phone.

"Thanks, B." I smile. "You ready to go?" I ask.

"Yup. C'mon." She says, getting up and walking out of my bedroom and into the living room and I follow her.

I go to grab my car keys and she stops me. "Nope, I'm driving." She shakes her head and I just furrow my eyebrows.

"Okay?" I laugh.

We walk out of my apartment and down to the lobby and out to her car.

We get in and I buckle my seatbelt. "Can you tell me where we're going, please?" I ask her as she starts driving off.

"Pri, a surprise is a surprise." She laughs.

"I hate surprises." I groan jokingly.

"I think you'll like this surprise." She says, glancing at me quickly before directing her eyes back on the road.

I nod and wait patiently till we get to wherever she's driving us.

After about 30 minutes, I notice we're higher up than usual. "Billie, where the fuck are we going?" I ask and she just grins.

"B, I'm low-key scared of heights." I say.

"Don't freak out, you'll be okay." She smiles softly and I hesitate before nodding.

She pulls up to a small spot and parks and we get out.

I look out and see other mountains and the Hollywood sign. "Holy shit. This is so cool." I say excitedly.

"See? Not so bad. Come on!" She grabs my hand and walks me over to this spot with a bench and (thankfully) a rail blocking the edge.

"Pretty, isn't it?" She says looking out at the view and I nod as we sit down on the bench. "I come here sometimes when I need to think. It's kind of secret." She laughs softly.

"It's so cool up here." I say, smiling. "You're right, I did like this surprise." I laugh.

"Um, well, that's not the full surprise." She laughs nervously and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What else is it?" I ask her.

"Um, so, I don't really know how to say this so I guess I'll just say it. Priah, I know we've only known each other a few weeks, but somehow, I feel like I've known you my entire life. You're funny, sweet, and so caring and I'm so grateful I met you." She starts.

I smile and she takes a deep breath.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" She asks.

There is no fucking way Billie Eilish is asking me to be her girlfriend right now. This has to be fake.

"Y-you want me to.. be your girlfriend?" I say in shock and she nods with a laugh.

"Billie, of course I will!" I say before hugging her.

She hugs me back before pulling away and kissing me softly.

I wrap my arms around her neck as we kiss and she holds me by my waist, making my stomach flutter.

She pulls away after a few minutes and we both laugh.

"So, girlfriends, huh?" I smirk as I brush a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Mhm." She laughs with a nod.

"I really like you, Billie." I say.

"I really like you, too, Priah." She smiles, kissing my forehead.

Instagram:

priah.travis

Liked by billieeilish and 468 otherspriah

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Liked by billieeilish and 468 others
priah.travis long story 🤷🏽‍♀️

view all 81 comments

val.ramirez ms. travis you better text me right tf now

lydia_24 billie eilish liked this omg
^ user027 context clues bae

user73 is that who i think it is omfg

holly speaks
okay hi a few things 😭
i just realized i said valeria
instead of valentina in an earlier chapter
a few times so if i made that mistake again
i'm sorry LMAO but i edited it so lmk if
u see it anymore

secondly the way i was cringing writing
a literal kiss scene like idk if i'm gonna be
able to do smut but imma try 🤷🏼‍♀️

speaking of which if y'all have anything
u wanna see for that lmk cause idk
what to do 💀

okay bye love u!