Believe it or not | 005

Priah's POV

"I'm serious! Tell me that you see it!" I say to Billie on FaceTime. I still cannot get over the fact that I literally FaceTime Billie Eilish as a.. friend? Crazy.

Right now, I'm telling Billie that she looks like she could be from the Lorax, but all she can do is laugh when she thinks about it.

"Pri, there is literally no way!" She exclaims as she giggles.

"Says the girl who says she looks like a llama." I huff and laugh and she raises her eyebrows.

"Okay, you got me there." She shrugs. "But if I go to WhoVille or wherever the fuck they live in that movie, will you come with me? I don't wanna be all alone with those weirdos." She jokingly pouts and I laugh.

"You'll survive, princess." I roll my eyes and laugh.

Her cheeks flush a bit of pink after I say that and I laugh to myself and she notices and tries to brush it off. "Uh, anyway.. um.. you got any plans this week?" She asks.

"Nothin' much, probably'll hang out with Val or something, I dunno." I shrug.

"I'm coming back from Montreal in two days, wanna hang?" She says and my heart almost stops. I literally refuse to believe this is real even though we've been friends for a few days now, but I still can't get used to it.

"Uh- yeah! That would be cool." I say, trying to mask my excitement. "Alright, I'll text you when I'm back sometime and we can set up a time." She nods.

"Okay!" I smile.

"Alright, pretty girl. I gotta get goin'." She says. "I have a show in a few hours and I wanna rest cause I know I'll be tired as shit afterwards." She laughs.

"Awh, alright. Kill it out there, B." I grin.

"Will do. Bye, Pri." She smiles.

"Bye!" I wave as she hangs up.

I flop on my back onto my bed and look over at my suitcase that's open which is empty. I have to start packing it back up since I'm headed back home soon.
I groan since I hate packing, but that that thought gets pushed away with motivation when I remember something.

I'm hanging out with Billie this week. I can't wait.

holly speaks 🤌🏼
if you're lucky i might do a third update
tonight in a bit 🫣

love u!