Moving in | 030

Billie's POV

Today, Priah's moving in. She doesn't have that much stuff left besides her clothes and things like that, so it wasn't super hard to pack up. Her apartment is all cleared out. She sold pretty much everything since she won't need her furniture at my house. I'm literally so excited.

I'm actually so in love with Priah, it scares me a little bit. She's perfect for me and I love her. Who would've thought that a fan who just got lost would be my girlfriend and would move in with me?

Not me, honestly, but I'm grateful it's happening.

"Baby, let me help you." Priah says, trying to grab one of the boxes from me. "No, it's okay, babygirl. Your arm is technically still healing." I tell her.

"No, it's not. See? I can do this." She starts swinging her arm around, making me laugh. "Okay, okay, fine. You can take one." I hand one of the boxes to her that has her things in it. We're taking all of her stuff inside my house right now.

"Thank you." She gives me a cute smile before walking inside with the box. She's adorable.

I grab another box and take them inside. There's only a few, so it won't take long. "Where should I put them, B?" She asks as I walk in behind her. "Put them down on the floor." I say and she nods, doing so. After everything is inside, we start to take everything out of the boxes.

I cleared out a side of my closet just so Pri can have her own side since she has a shit ton of clothes. Thankfully, my closet is literally huge.

"Wait, can I say Shark is my dog now?" Priah gasps, sitting up, which makes me laugh. "I guess so, baby." I shrug, giggling at her reaction. She literally loves Shark so much, it's adorable.

Shark comes running in my bedroom where we are and sits on the bed, next to Priah. She's folding clothes on my bed and I'm on the floor organizing some more of her stuff. "Sharky, you got two mamas now." I tell him and he barks, making Priah and I laugh. "Seems like he's excited." I look up at Priah and she's smiling widely.

She loves animals a lot.

She laughs and hugs Shark. "Alright, baby, I have all of your shit for the bathroom and what not organized, so you can put that where you want, okay?" I tell her. "Thanks, princess." She stands up and kisses the top of my head before grabbing her stuff and walking into the bathroom to put them away. It's just like.. all of her makeup, skincare, and shower stuff, honestly.

I lay out the rest of her stuff that's in another box for her to put away where she wants and I lay on the bed while I wait for her to come back.

She comes out and sits next to me. "Cuddle me," I pout jokingly and she rolls her eyes, opening her arms for me. I lay my head on her chest and she wraps her arms around me. "Thank you, baby. I can't believe we finally live together, Pri. I'm so excited." I smile up at her and she gives me a kiss.

"I know, me too. I love you, Bil." She smiles at me and I kiss her jawline since that's the furthest I can reach because I'm laying down and she's sitting up. "I love you, too, pretty girl." I whisper to her.

She rubs my back while she holds me and I let out a content sigh. She's picked up this habit of rubbing my back while we cuddle and it's so sweet. I swear, I fall more and more in love with this girl everyday.

"You tired?" Priah asks and I shake my head. "No, I just want to lay with you for a little while." I say to her. "Okay, my love." She nods and kisses my forehead.

Shark cuddles up to me while Priah holds me so it's like we're all cuddling together.

This is literally my little family.

I don't think I've ever felt happier with someone before. Everyday with Priah is even better than the day before and I love that I get to spend time with her even more now.

We're both busy, though. She's starting her new job soon and I'm still working on my new album, but we still manage to make time to be with each other.

I spend a little bit longer cuddling Priah and we both end up falling asleep. I know I said I wasn't tired, but I actually am.

We sleep for about an hour before I feel Priah stirring in her sleep, shaking. I sit up and start to try and shake her awake.

Nightmare.

She's had many times where she wakes up and has a panic attack because she had a dream about the accident with her dad and I've been there for a few of them. I always try my best to help her through it.

"Baby, wake up." I say gently to her. Her eyes open and once she sees me, she hugs me tightly. She starts to shake and cry and that's when I know she's having a panic attack. My poor baby has been through so much in her life. I just wish I could take all that pain away from her.

"Shh, it's okay. It was just a nightmare. You're safe, you're home and I'm right here." I whisper to her as I rub her back gently. "I'm sorry t-that I.. woke you up." She mumbles into my chest.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, Priah. You're completely okay." I tell her assuringly. After a few minutes, she pulls away once she calms down. I give her a small smile and wipe the tears off of her face.

"Hey, you okay, baby?" I whisper softly to her and she nods. "Thank you, Billie." She says, hugging me again. "Of course, Pri. You know I'm always here to help you no matter what." I say.

"I feel bad you have to deal with this and all of my shit. Like, you can't always sleep peacefully without me waking up, hyperventilating over a fucking car accident." She puts her head in her hands and I can tell she feels guilty. I hate how she just dismisses all of her trauma just because she feels bad that she woke me up. I don't even care about that.

"Priah, you watched your dad die right in front of you. It's not just a car accident. That was a lot for you, baby. You don't need to be sorry at all. I care about you so much and I'm going to help you through all of this till the day I die." I brush a loose strand of hair behind her ear as I speak.

"You're seriously the best person in the world." She laughs while hugging me. "I love you a lot, Billie." She says before I lean in to kiss her. Once I pull away, I smile at her. "I love you, too, Priah."

"This is literally the best day of my life. I live with the most amazing girlfriend in the world now." She giggles. "Nah, you're the most amazing girlfriend." I say and she shakes her head. "No, you are." She argues back to me.

"No, you."

"No, you."

"No, y-" She cuts me off by kissing me again and I don't hesitate to kiss back. One thing I've learned about Priah is that she always wants to be the one who loves the other more. It's one of my favorite things about her and I don't know why.

I'm seriously addicted to this girl.

holly speaks 🤍

thank you for almost 1k reads i appreciate it so much 🤍

love you allll