You're all I need | 032

Priah's POV

"Billie, wake up." I shake her. It's 12 in the afternoon and she's still not up and her and Finneas have to do more recording for her album today.

Finneas has been texting me a ton asking me to wake her up, but she's being difficult, of course.

I roll my eyes and climb on top of her, straddling her waist. I whack her head with a pillow and she laughs, continuing to be stubborn.

"You wanna play like that? Okay then." I get off of her and go to the kitchen. I grab a glass and fill it up with cold water before walking back to the bedroom.

"Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell, you have five seconds to get up or I'm dumping this water on you." I warn her. She sits up quickly and rubs her eyes. "Fine, I'm up. But can I actually have that water? I'm mad thirsty." She asks, reaching for the cup.

"No, you still deserve getting this water dumped on you, but I'm gonna be nice, so get up." I roll my eyes and she laughs.

"Why can't you be like 'Billie, if you wake up right now, I'll give you head later' instead of this shit? That would get me up right away." She shrugs and I punch her arm lightly.

"Not even five minutes that you've been up and you're already thinking about sex. Why am I not even surprised?" I laugh as I sit down next to her on the bed. "It's me, baby. What do you expect?" She smirks and I kiss her forehead.

"You're lucky you're cute because you're annoying as fuck, but you being cute cancels it out." I say to her, making Billie laugh. "C'mon, baby. We gotta get you to Finn's house." I tell her, giving her one last kiss.

She gets ready and drives us over to Finneas and Claudia's house. While her and Finneas record, I'm gonna hang out with Claudia for a little while. Her and I have gotten really close, actually.

"Let's go, my love." She grabs my hand as we walk to the front door of their house. She knocks and Finneas answers it. "Hey, guys." Finneas steps to the side and we walk in. Billie and I both hug him before we walk to the living room where Claudia is sitting with their dog, Peaches.

We sit down on the couch. "Hi, Clauds." I smile at her and she smiles back. "Hey, Priah. How are you?" She asks. "I'm good, you?" I reply.

We talk for a little bit till Billie taps my thigh and I turn to her. "Yeah, baby?" I ask. "Finn and I gotta go record, are you gonna be okay?" She asks me.

She's been so overprotective and worried about me ever since the accident and it's so sweet how much she cares for me. I love her so much.

"I'm fine, Bil." I nod and she smiles. She leans in and gives me a short kiss. Finneas makes a gagging sound and pulls away from me to flip him off.

"You both are disgusting." He groans. "You're just jealous cause you barely get any play with Claudia." She rolls her eyes.

"Okay, that's not true." He crosses his arms, making Claudia and I laugh. "Mhm, sure." She nods sarcastically and he sticks his tongue out at him and she does the same thing.

"Stop being children and go make some fucking music, Jesus." I laugh and Billie kisses my forehead before standing up. "I love you." She whispers to me. "I love you, too." I whisper back.

She smiles and walks to the studio with Finneas. Claudia turns to me and chuckles. "Those two are so childish sometimes." She says.

"Agreed." I nod with a laugh. "So, how are things going with you and Billie?" Claudia asks.

"It's great. I really love her." I smile just thinking about Billie. "I'm really happy for you both. You know, she was really down before she met you. When you came into her life, she started being happy again. Like, super happy. She loves you a lot, Priah." She tells me.

I didn't know she was like that before she met me. My poor baby.

We talk for a little while longer until Billie comes into the living room. "Priah, I'm bored and need attention." She flops down on the couch and lays her head on my lap.

"What happened to recording?" I furrow my eyebrows as I run my fingers through her hair. "We're stumped right now." She shrugs.

"Aw, I'm sorry." I say to her. "You'll figure something out eventually, you genius bitch." I laugh and she rolls her eyes. "Don't call me that." She frowns.

"But it's true." I say. "Okay, I'm third wheeling right now. I'm gonna go get a drink." Claudia stands up and walks to the kitchen.

Billie sits up and shifts over to sit on my lap. "Hi." She says, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Hi, baby." I smile at her. "I love you." She says before kissing my forehead. "I love you more." I wrap my arms around her waist and hug her.

"Pri?" Billie mumbles as she lays her head on my shoulder. "Yeah, my love?" I ask. "I don't know what I'd do without you. I'm so in love with you, baby." She tells me.

She's literally the sweetest person ever.

"I'm so in love with you, too. Where's all this coming from, though?" I chuckle. "What? I can't tell you how much I love you?" She asks. "Nope, say it all you want, B. I love you so much." I hug her a little bit tighter, kissing the top of her head.

"Never leave me, Priah." She says, making me frown. "I'm not going anywhere." I whisper to her.

I hate that that's even a thought in her head. I'm never ever going to leave her.

"You make me so happy, Bil. You're all I need." I tell her while I hold her. "You're the best girlfriend ever." She chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"I'd say you are, but I don't feel like arguing about this right now." I roll my eyes and laugh. "Good, because you know I'd win." She smirks.

I seriously don't think I'd be alive if it wasn't for Billie. She's everything to me.

holly speaks 🤍

this chapter sucks but i'm out of ideas to lead up to my plan i have so the next couple of chapters are gonna be bad probably 💀

okay anywaysss

i just wanted to say thank you to all of you who are reading, i really appreciate it 💗

love you all!