Liam's sleepover | 026

Billie's POV

"Billie, no, I'm ticklish!" Liam giggles as I tickle him. Pri's mom had to go on a weekend trip for work, so she agreed to watch him and since we're literally always together, I'm helping her.

"Too bad!" I laugh as I continue to tickle him. He jumps off Priah's bed and runs. "Now you can't get me!" He says. "Oh yeah? You should run," I jokingly warn him and he laughs again.

Priah shakes her head as she sits up in bed. "You two are crazy." She chuckles. "Billie started it!" Liam points to me and I pretend to be offended and gasp.
"I did not!" I say dramatically.

"Yes you did!" He tells me. I run over and pick him up, throwing him back on Priah's bed and tickling him once again. "No!" He shouts while giggling.

I stop after a little while since he was laughing too hard and Priah smiles at us. "I'm gonna go get my iPad and then can we watch a movie please?" Liam asks Priah. "Of course, buddy." She says.

Liam runs out of the room to the guest room and Priah pulls me closer to her. "I love how cute you are with him, it's adorable." She whispers, wrapping her arms around my waist and kissing my cheek.

"He's such a sweet kid, Pri." I laugh and she nods. "I know, he's so cute." She agrees.

Liam comes back in the room with his iPad which he's obsessed with (like any other little kid) and he sits in between Priah's legs with his back against her front as she and I sit against the headboard.

"Can we watch Despicable Me?" He asks and we both laugh since he loves that movie. "Yup." I say and I grab the remote to turn it on.

Instagram:

pristeaparty

Liked by billieeilish and 241 otherspristeaparty my favorite ipad kid

pristeaparty my favorite ipad kid

View all 26 comments

bemyvalentina let me guess are y'all watching despicable me?
^ pristeaparty ofc we are 😭

billieeilish my buddy
^ pristeaparty i think he likes u more than me ☹️
^ billieeilish who can blame him? 🤷🏼‍♀️
^ pristeaparty stfu eilish

zoedonahoe omg is that liam
^ pristeaparty yes maam 💪🏼

user1 fire movie choice tho

finneas I miss that little guy
^ pristeaparty he misses you too

user2 he looks like he's so funny
^ pristeaparty HE ISSS

Irl:

"Alright, buddy. Time for dinner, what do you want?" Priah asks Liam since we just finished the movie. "Do you have chicken nuggets?" He asks.