Wish you could stay. | 020

Priah's POV

"Cece, you were so right. Breakfast here is low-key bomb." I tell CJ as we walk to the main seating area from breakfast and she giggles.

"See? It's so good." She says as we sit down.

"For real, I didn't expect food to be so good for technically a hospital." I laugh.

I hear a nurse call out to me and she says "Priah, you've got a visitor today!" and I nod with a smile.

"Oooh, is it your girlfriend?" CJ says in a teasing voice and I roll my eyes. "Yeah, probably." I tell her.

"Here, I'll walk you over to the door." She offers and I nod. We walk down the hallway and to the visiting area and CJ peeks in to see Billie sitting at a table waiting for me. Billie literally only has sunglasses on and no hood on, she's begging to get recognized, I swear.

"Alright, Jay. I'll see ya later!" I wave to CJ and she smiles before walking off, not pulling her eyes off of Billie.

I walk in and sit down across from her at the table. "Hey, baby." She greets me with a warm smile.

"Hi, my love. How's it going?" I ask and she shrugs.

She looks down at her hands, fidgeting with one of her rings as she taps on the table with her other hand and I frown. "What's wrong, Bil?"

"I'm just worried about you, that's all. I miss you." She sighs and I reach my hand across the table, tracing her fairy tattoo on her hand with my finger.

"It's okay, B. I'm actually doing really good in here, I made a friend. Her name is CJ and she's really sweet." I tell her.

"Was that the one staring at me when she walked you over here?" B laughs and I nod. "Yeah, I don't know why honestly." I shrug.

"Damn, her hair is cool, am I gonna have to compete with the pink hair?" She jokes and we both laugh as I shake my head.

"Nah, the red roots are my favorite." I say, ruffling up the top of her hair and she giggles.

"Pri, you're gonna mess my hair up!" She swats away my hand and I smile. "You're no fun." I stick my bottom lip out and she rolls her eyes.

"Dramatic, but okay." She laughs and I can't help but smile even though I was trying to pretend to be mad at her.

"Bro, Claudia got her hair dyed a few days ago and it looks so good, wanna see?" Bil asks as she pulls out her phone and I nod. She goes on Instagram and shows me her post and I gasp. "Oh my god, it's so pretty!" I say, looking at the photo. "Offended she didn't ask me to do it, though." I cross my arms and Billie laughs.

"Priah, you do realize you were just in the hospital, right?" She reminds me and I shrug. "Still, I haven't done hair in a while and I'm boreddd." I drag out the last word.

"Did you even tell Claudia that you can do hair?" She furrows her eyebrows and I nod. "Duh, that's like the first thing I tell anyone when I meet them." I say.

"You didn't tell me that when we first met!" Billie pretends to be offended and I chuckle.

"That's because I was literally a lost fan and you didn't know me at all. Trust me, Eilish, there's still a lot you don't know about me. You'll get there eventually." I smirk at her and her face flushes.

"Why must you call me by my middle name?" She groans. "Because I can." I shrug and give her a shameless smile and she rolls her eyes playfully.

"I should call you Travis then." She says and I immediately shake my head. "Who do I look like, Travis Scott?"

"You know what," She puts her head in her hands and laughs.

"I'm joking, call me whatever, I seriously don't care that much." I tell her and she makes a thinking face.
"I feel like I should have one nickname for you that no one else calls you, I don't know what, though." She bites the inside of her cheek as she thinks.

"Wait, how about P cause you call me B?" She suggests and I nod. "Oh my God, that's actually a good idea." I say in agreement.

"So, P," She starts and I laugh. "I have a question."

"Sure, what is it?" I prop my head up on my hand and my arm rests on the table.

"Do you think you'd be okay with going public? I wanna be able to post my sexy girlfriend." She winks and I roll my eyes.

"That's fine with me." I smile.

"Okay, but sometimes my fans can be crazy about who I date and say shit, so are you sure?" She asks again.

"I can deal with it, don't worry." I assure her and she nods. "Okay." She smiles and rubs the top of my hand with her thumb.

A different nurse (the one who's already pissed me off in the two days I've been here) pops her head into the room. "Travis, two more minutes. You have group soon." She says before walking away.

"Why does she get to call you Travis and I don't?" Billie pouts.

"Because she's a bitchy nurse and you're not." I mumble to her and she laughs. "That bad?" She asks and I nod.

"Ugh, I wish you could stay." I sigh and B frowns.

"I know, baby, me too." She says. "I'm gonna visit tomorrow though, okay? I promise." She tells me.

"Okay, sounds good." I smile at her.

She stand up from the table and so do I. She wraps her arms around my waist and I wrap mine around her neck. "I love you." I say into her hair as I kiss her head.

"I love you too." She says, pulling away with a smile and giving me a kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow, pretty girl." She says as she grabs her phone and walks to the door.

"Okay, bye!" I say as I wave to her and she does the same before walking out. I go out of the visiting area and back into the room where CJ is and she pops up as soon as she sees me and runs over.

"Priah, you little fucking liar!" She exclaims with a laugh.

"What do you mean?" I furrow my brows in confusion.

"That 'I'm not dating Billie Eilish' bullshit. I saw her at the table today, I knew it!" She says, playfully hitting my shoulder. (My good arm, of course.)

"Okay, fine, you caught me. But don't tell anyone, alright? We're not public yet." I tell her with a laugh and she nods. "Your secret's safe with me." She whispers.

"So, how does one even bag the Billie Eilish?" CJ asks and I giggle.

"I'll explain it after group, we gotta go or else nurse bitchface is gonna get mad if we're late." I roll my eyes and grab her arm to drag her to the group room.

"Bro, you're gonna break my fucking arm off." Cece whines as we sit down.

"Chill, I wasn't even pulling that hard!" I scoff jokingly.

"Yeah, okay." She says sarcastically.

CJ is super sweet, but I still miss Val so much. Hopefully she'll come visit soon. Anyways, a new person knows about me and Bil and we're about to go public.

Not gonna lie, I'm actually a bit nervous. But Billie will help me through it.

She always does.

holly speaks 🤍

this chapter was lowkey bad but oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️

anyways i'm down bad for billie and goodnight 🙏