Lost | 003

Priah's POV

Me and Val finally got into Lalapalooza and it was time for Billie to come on stage. Let's just say I was very close to hyperventilating. We are front and center of the stage, right where Billie will be, and not to mention I'm still going to meet her after the concert. This doesn't even feel real. My heart skips a beat when I see the girl I've been crushing on for multiple years run onto the stage and smile at me. Except there's one new thing.

She has red roots in her hair right now.

"Val, holy shit. Do you see what I see?" I ask her.

"Um, yeah, dude. She's got red roots." She says with a laugh. "But, it's red! My favorite color." I say, literally screaming my head off. She laughs and nods as Billie starts to sing 'What Was I Made For?'. I feel tears roll down my cheeks hearing her voice in person. She's even more beautiful than in photos.

"I love you, Billie!" I shout to her as she finishes the song.

"I love you, too!" She shouts back and smiles as she sees my jaw drop at her response. No. Fucking. Way.

We jump around to the music with Billie and the whole crowd for a few hours and my voice becomes raspy from screaming so much. Billie says her goodbyes and starts to walk off stage for her break before the meet and greet.

The meet and greet.

Val hands me my VIP pass she bought me. "Have so much fun, Pri! I'm so excited for you!" She says. "Thank you, Val. You're seriously the best person ever." I exclaim with a smile. "It's no problem, honestly. I know how happy she makes you. Now go meet her!" She shrugs and smiles. "Okay, I love you!" I tell her as I hug her. I walk to the meet and greet and it just so happens that there's only five other people here, and I'm the last in line. My hands tremble as I move up in the line, I've always had social anxiety and I knew this would probably be hard for me, but I try my best to pull through. It's my turn to meet Billie now.

"H-hi, um I- Sorry I'm nervous." I stutter with my words as I talk to Billie.

"Hey, no worries. You have nothing to be nervous about, I'm only a person, baby." She laughs.

Billie Eilish just called me baby. What is my life?

"Yeah, sorry." I shrug. "I've just been a huge fan since I was like 15 and so meeting you is like kind of huge for me." I laugh. "Can I hug you?" She asks. "Yeah, of course!" I say and lean in to hug her and she wraps her arms around my waist tightly since I'm a bit taller than her. This is the best feeling in the world. I wish this moment could last forever. We pull away and I smile. "Wanna take pictures now?" She asks and I nod. We get in front of the back drop with the words 'BILLIE EILISH' all over it in neon green and we do a couple different poses. "Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me. How much you mean to me." I say, smiling softly and she pouts and puts her hands over her heart. "Don't even thank me, it seriously makes me so happy to see my fans happy." She says softly as she rubs my shoulders. "Bye, Billie! I love you!" I say as I walk away. "I love you, too- uh, what's your name?" She asks. "Priah." I nod. "Priah. That's a cute name. I love you, Priah." She grins. "I love you." I smile as I walk out.

Billie Eilish knows my name. And loves me? I think I'm hallucinating right now. I pull out my phone to text Valentina to see where she is.

iMessage

val 💗

hey v. i'm done at the
meet and greet. can u
bring the car around?

pri i'm so so sorry
my mom is in the hospital

she's having her baby, i
have to go be with her.
dads held up at work.

congrats val! tell ur
mom i say hi. dw i'll
find a ride. love u!

Irl

"Well, shit." I say to myself. Valentina's mom, Bianca, has been pregnant with a baby girl and she's finally giving birth. Now I gotta find a ride. I don't really know my way around this place so I walk behind these gates to see if it's the way out to only end up running into Miss Eilish, herself.

"Priah? What are you doing back here?" Her eyebrows furrow. "Shit, I'm sorry. My best friend who I came with here had to go and I was trying to find a way out of here to get a ride." I explain, fiddling with my rings. Situations like this make me really nervous. Billie notices my actions and grabs my hands. "Hey, don't be sorry. I completely understand. Can I give you a ride home?" She asks. "No, I couldn't have you go to that much trouble for me, I'll just, like, get an Uber or something." I shrug. "No, let me help, honestly, I really don't mind." She smiles. "Okay. Thank you so much, Billie." I smile. "No problem, pretty girl." She assures me.

Pretty girl.

We walk to her car, Dragon, which I've seen her with in photos before, but never in person. It's actually so cool. I get into the passenger seat and buckle myself in. "You care if I play music?" She asks and I shake my head. She turns on Arctic Monkeys and I sing along to the loud music. "Damn, you listen to Arctic Monkeys?" She says. "Yup." I smile. "Who else you listen to?" She questions. "Umm, Gracie Abrahms, Phoebe Bridgers, Childish Gambino, Dominic Fike, The Weeknd, stuff like that." I shrug. "Phoebe Bridgers? Lemme guess, you're a lesbian?" She laughs and I roll my eyes with a smile. "How'd you know?" I smirk. "Wild guess." She replies. "Every girl I know who listens to her likes girls. Including myself." She replies. "Y-you like girls?" I gulp. "Yeah?" She says, confused with a laugh and I nod.

She likes girls.

We pull up to my aunt's house and I look over at her.
"Thank you so much, again. I really appreciate it."

"Anytime. Hey, would it be cool if I got your number?" She asks me.

"You want my number?" I start. "Billie Eilish wants my number?" I laugh and she nods. "Yeah, Billie Eilish wants your number." She mocks me and giggles. "Yes, dude. I want your number." She laughs. I nod and take out my phone so we can exchange numbers and I get out of her car and lean into the car window. "Goodnight, Billie. Thank you." I smile. "Goodnight, Priah. Sweet dreams, pretty girl." She smirks and drives off.

I walk into the house to see my aunt dozed off on the couch. She's a social worker so she's super busy most of the time, so I'm not very surprised. I cover her up with a blanket and kiss her forehead before heading up to my room and get ready for bed.

I lay down under the warm covers in bed after changing into my pajamas and taking off my makeup.

This was the best night of my life.

holly speaks 🤌🏼
i'm so sorry i didn't mean to
make this chapter this long 😭
but i hope y'all enjoyed.

love u!