I messed up. | 008

Priah's POV

I woke up in Billie's arms and it was the best feeling in the world. I wish this moment could last forever. I knew it wouldn't, though. I'm just a fan to Billie- or friend- whatever. I'll never been anything more than that.

I see a smile creep up onto B's face and she opens her eyes. "Hi, pretty girl." She says in her sleepy voice. God, her voice is so hot.

"Hi." I smile softly.

"How'd you sleep?" She says, sitting up.

"Pretty good, how about you?" I ask.

"I slept great!" She tells me.

"Um- thanks for staying with me.." I say, looking down sheepishly.

"Yeah, of course." She smiles. "You hungry? We could make breakfast if you want." She offers.

"Sure, that sounds good." I say as I stand up and stretch and I start to walk out of my bedroom, expecting her to follow and she does. We get to the kitchen and I look through my fridge.

"Damn, I gotta go grocery shopping this week." I say looking at the more than half empty refrigerator and she laughs.

"You got stuff for pancakes?" She asks and I nod. "Are they ve~" She starts to say before I cut her off.

"Yes, they're vegan." I laugh and her eyes widen.

"How'd you know I'm vegan?" She asks and I chuckle. "Fan since I was like 16, remember?" I say and she nods.

"Right, forgot." She laughs. " So, you're vegan too?" She says and I nod. "Mhm."

She smiles and I walk to the pantry to grab the ingredients for the pancakes and I set them on the counter. "Ready?" I ask and she nods. We start mixing the batter, then we cook them on the stove, laughing at how bad we both are at flipping them.

"Shit, I broke this one in half." She laughs. "It's fine, look how badly I burnt that one." I say, pointing to a pancake that's almost black and she giggles.

"Alright, we have like, 4 that are actually good." I say and she nods as I put two on two plates for each of us.

We sit down over at the kitchen island and we start to eat. "These are actually low-key really good" She says, biting into one. "For real." I laugh.

We finish eating our food and we sit over at the couch in the living room. "Thanks for letting me stay, Pri. Your place is really nice." She smiles.

"It's no problem! I think of you told me 5 years ago that Billie Eilish would be staying over at my house, I'd actually faint." I giggle.

"Uh, let's not do that because I really don't feel like having to take you to the emergency room." She chuckles and I smile.

"Hey, so- um, about last night.." She starts.

"I'm sorry." I say, shaking my head. "I didn't mean to break down like that in front of you, I just~"

"Don't apologize. You have nothing to be sorry about, Priah." She says, rubbing my shoulder. "You don't need to be embarrassed, you went through something really traumatic and you don't need to apologize for going through that." She says, with a soft smile.

"Thanks, B." I say. "Losing my dad was the hardest thing ever and I just can't believe he's gone sometimes." I pull my knees close to my chest and I hug them.

"I know, you're so incredibly strong, Pri. I'm proud of you." She says and I can't help but feel butterflies swarm my stomach and that's enough for me to give into my feelings.

Without thinking, I lean in and brush my lips against her, and she hesitates before pulling away.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I- I don't know why I did that." God, what did I just do?

"I- I should go.." She says, getting up and grabbing her things.

"Billie, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to- I~"

"It's fine, Priah. I'll see you later." She says as she walks out of the door.

Tears flood my eyes and a few roll down my cheeks. Fuck, why did I do that?

"Fuck!" I shout in frustration.

I messed up.

holly speaks 🤌🏼
i lowkey hate my writing i feel
like this is bad but im trying 🤷🏼‍♀️

bye loves 🤍🤍

also, im going to be making another
billie fic but i'm not sure if i'm going to
start it during writing for this one or
after but either way, stay tuned 😈😈

okay bye fr this time LMAO