𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8

Aelys

I was awoken by someone shaking my shoulder and my eyes fluttered open, meeting Mattheo's.

"We're here."

I nodded and stretched, my back cracked and I grimaced in discomfort. Not the best idea to sleep sat against someone. He turned around and headed to the door of the compartment. I stood up and followed. I couldn't lose him or any of the others since I had no idea where to go. The group was outside of the train, conversing happily. They smiled at us and Pansy linked her arm with mine.

"You'll meet the girls in the Great Hall. You're gonna love them !"

"You mentioned it." I chuckled. "I'm sure I will, Pans."

My attention went to the boys, Mattheo and Enzo were ahead of us, talking together about Merlin knows what, while Draco, Theo, Blaise and Tom were behind us, arguing about Quidditch. We walked a long time before reaching the castle. I couldn't believe my eyes at how big it was. It was beautiful and seemed to come right from a fairytale book.

We reached the Great Hall and a woman with dark emerald robes and a big black hat greeted us, introduced herself as professor Mcgonagall and asked me to follow her. She looked exactly like what you would assume a witch would look like. Pansy let go of my arm and waved at me as I followed the older witch.

"You're going to be sorted into your house before the First years, dear."

I nodded and she gestured for me to sit on a stool. She picked an old looking hat and I almost grimaced at the thought of having it on my head. It looked dirty. I kept my mouth shut, not wanting to make a fool out of myself and she put it on my head.

"Ah, another Parkinson. Hm, cousins. You are quite similar, I see. Smart, a bright soul. You seem to keep to yourself more than your cousin, yes, you're more discreet. You could do great in Hufflepuff. Hm, but you know what you want and don't hesitate to do whatever it takes to obtain it. Better be, Slytherin !"

The students and professors started to clap and I went to the Slytherin table, quickly spotting the boys and Pansy. She was talking with two brunettes girls who I assumed were the sisters she told me about on the train. I went to sit next to her, ignoring Mattheo's glaring. Pansy threw an arm around my shoulders and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I knew you would be in Slytherin. Now, we have to beg Snape to make us roommates ! Shouldn't be too hard, the one I had last year left the school. Meaning I have an empty bed in my dorm !"

I nodded, smiling. Until I remembered I had to marry Mattheo, the Dark Lord's son, and the fact we had to share a room back at the Manor. Would we share one here as well ? I hoped not. Having a dorm with Pansy would mean peace while being here. Besides, Mattheo probably had a roommate already. Surely they wouldn't kick the poor guy out of his dorm for me to take his place. Right ? Once I saw him smirk devilishly, I gulped.