𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 24

Aelys

I winced in pain as my eyes fluttered open. My body was sore after the amazing night we had with Theo. He was so happy to finally know the exact date of our marriage that he insisted on, and I quote, worshiped me all night long. He had been incredibly gentle the first time but he quickly lost control and fucked me hard. Two times. This boy had too much stamina and he was always horny. And he loved to see how many times he could make me cum, which is a lot.

I took a glance at his side of the bed and sighed when I noticed he wasn't here anymore. However, I saw a vase with a beautiful bouquet of pink lys on the bedside table. My favorite flowers. A bright smile crept on my face and I scoot over to smell them. There was a note next to the vase and I picked it up.

My Father has requested for me

to go on a mission today so I

won't be in the castle until tonight.

Stay with the others, they'll

protect you.

I love you, Princess

- MR

I sighed, annoyed and slightly upset at the Dark Lord for sending him away in the middle of the week. Potter was already suspicious about Draco and forcing Mattheo to miss classes so randomly would increase them more. I put the note back on the bedside table and left the bed, strutting to the bathroom. I took a quick shower then dressed in my uniform, casted a make-up spell and grabbed my bag. I checked I had all I needed for my classes of the day and left the dorm, locking it with a powerful spell, before heading to the Great Hall for breakfast. Just like I thought, all my friends were already there. The girls were chatting together and the boys looked half asleep. My gaze moved across the room and I frowned when I noticed that practically everyone was looking at me. I brushed it off and sat next to Astoria, waving at my friends before grabbing a cup of tea.

"Where's your shadow ?" Theodore smirked.

"He had things to do, he won't be here today. Guess you guys are going to be my shadows for the day." I winked and they chuckled. "By the way, any idea on why everyone is glaring at me ?" I raised an eyebrow.

They exchanged looks before Blaise handed me the Daily Prophet. I frowned, confused, then took the paper and read the first page : Mattheo Riddle, heir of You-know-who, is getting married to the daughter of the infamous Death Eater, Caius Parkinson. What does it mean for the future of the Wizarding World ?