𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 33

𖥸 TW 𖥸

𖥸 TW 𖥸

Aelys

¤ October 31st ¤

I sat on the chair of our bedroom in Malfoy Manor, nervously looking at my reflection through the mirror. Our wedding day had finally arrived and I was a wreck. We had arrived last evening to the Manor with Mattheo, Draco and Pansy. I had slept in our bedroom with Pansy while Mattheo had slept in Draco's since it was tradition for the betrothed to not see each other the night before the wedding. I hadn't been able to sleep a lot, I was too nervous and I missed Mattheo's embrace terribly. It was our first night apart since we met and it made me realize how dependent I was on him.

My gaze moved to my cousin, watching how she was carefully brushing my long brown hair. Narcissa had offered to hire professionals to do my hair and make-up but I had refused. I didn't want anyone else but Pansy to help me get ready. She was my cousin but she was also my best friend. We couldn't have wedding witnesses because it wasn't really a traditional union, but to me, she was mine. I knew Draco was Mattheo's, even if he would deny it if I were to ask.

She hummed softly as she started to tie my curly hair in a low and elegant messy bun. She slid the crown accessory into them and smiled softly, proud of her work.

"What do you think ?" She asked softly.

My brown eyes moved to my reflection and my lips parted slightly.

"It's perfect, Pans." I breathed.

Her smile widened and she turned my chair a little so she could do my make-up. I had asked for something elegant but simple. Something that would look like me the most. I didn't want to be someone I wasn't. Once she was done, I looked at the mirror again and smiled brightly. It was perfect, again.

She took her wand and took my hands in her free one. She mumbled a spell I didn't know then she grinned proudly. My gaze lowered to my hand and I gasped in amazement. My nails were now a little longer and green with a touch of gold. She needed to teach me that spell !