𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 28

Aelys

That morning I woke up with bad cramps. I groaned softly, careful to not wake Theo up. I left the bed and scurried into the bathroom. I sat on the toilets and groaned again in frustration when I saw my periods had just started. Great. I conjured my menstrual panties, a muggle invention that was far better than pads or tampons in my opinion.

I started the shower and hopped under the warm water, sighing at the feeling. I washed my body with my candy apple shower gel then my hair with my cherry shampoo before rinsing the soap. I jumped when I suddenly felt hands on my waist, I turned to look at Mattheo with a little glare and he chuckled. He kissed my forehead then pulled away, grinning.

"Morning, darling."

I rolled my eyes, mumbling a 'good morning' in return before turning my back again and doing a second shampoo. Mattheo raised an eyebrow, slightly confused.

"Are you alright, love ?"

I nodded, not saying anything and he sighed before turning me back toward him, cupping my cheeks with his hands.

"I was an asshole last night, wasn't I ?" He asked quietly, his eyes wandering between mine.

I sighed and put my hands on his. I smiled softly to ease his sadness and guilt. Every time he was drunk the night before, he's always ashamed for being an asshole to me. That's one of the reasons why I'm never mad at him when he is drunk and being so mean. He's just an angry drunk. He's still my Theo when he doesn't have alcohol clouding his brain.

"You were, but that's fine, Theo."

He didn't look convinced so I sighed again, rolling my eyes.

"I just got my periods and I have cramps. Gets me a little moody." I shrugged.

He relaxed and pressed his forehead on mine, closing his eyes.

"I'm sorry for being like this whenever I drink." He sighed. "Do you want to stay in to rest a little ? I can tell the professors you're not feeling well."

"That would be great, yeah." I nodded, smiling softly.

He pulled back, kissed my cheek and smiled. He rinsed my hair for me then put on my conditioner. He rinsed it as well then kissed me one last time on the cheek, letting me leave the shower. I put my menstrual panties on then Theo's shirt and some shorts.

I went back to the bed, grabbing my book from the nightstand and resting my back against the headboard. Theo came back shortly after, dressed in his uniform. He put his bag on his shoulder and came to give me a short kiss. I melted against his lips but he pulled away, grinning.

"I'll see you at lunch, darling. I'll bring you something to eat. Try to sleep, yeah ?"

I nodded, pulled at his tie to kiss him one last time before pushing him and motioning toward the door.