𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 10

Aelys

After almost 3 long hours, I was finally ready for the party. Pansy had casted an healing charm on my neck, making the bruise left by Mattheo disappear almost completely. We still had to use some make-up on it because it was too big to be healed entirely. My hair was curled and hanging loosely on my back, cascading down to my waist. Thank Merlin I still had some natural make-up but I had eyeliner, green eyeshadow and blush as well as my usual mascara and red lipstick. After multiple dresses, we finally agreed on an emerald green one. It was strapless and mid-thigh length so short but not too much. It fitted me like a glove, hugging my body like a second skin. My heels were not too high either as I didn't like high heels, and I had picked simple black ones. I put my wand in my thigh strap and waited for Pansy to get ready.

She chose a wine red dress shorter than mine, sitting just under her ass with a neckline going down between her breasts. Her make-up matched her dress, much more noticeable than mine. Her red heels were really high and I wondered how she could walk in them. Her short black hair was a bit wavy as she had let them dry naturally. She looked hot.

She took my hand and led me out of the dorm then into the common room. Music was blasting, flashes were lightening the dancing students and the air smelt of smoke and alcohol. She guided us to grab drinks and asked me what I wanted. I shrugged and she filled me a cup with some transparent liquid that I could not recognize.

"Vodka, it's strong but I think it's exactly what you need, babe." She winked and I took a sip of my drink. I grimaced at the bitter and sugary taste.

"Not bad." I licked my lips and let my eyes wander around the room.

Sure enough, a lot of boys were staring at us with hunger. I felt my skin crawl, repulsed by all the attention I was given. Pansy seemed to love it as she had a smirk on her plump lips. She grabbed my hand once again and dragged me toward the couches where all of our friends were sitting, smoking a joint. Astoria and Daphne got up and ran to us, hugging us before making us twirl with big smiles on their faces.

"Damn, babes, you're smoking hot !" Astoria winked and I felt myself blushing.

"What happened to your neck ?" Daphne asked in a whisper.

I told them I would explain everything the next day. They nodded before taking us to sit next to them on a couch and we greeted the boys who complimented us. Enzo and Draco were on the sofa to our right, Blaise and Theo on our left and across from us were Tom and Mattheo. My eyes crossed Mattheo's and I noticed he had a fresh cut on his nose. His chocolate brown eyes were dark, his jaw clenched and I quickly looked away. Tom's blue eyes were lit up as he looked me up and down with a grin on his face. I frowned as I saw his bruised knuckles.

"Looks like Tom did not listen to us." Pansy whispered in my ear and I realized why they both were injured.

I nodded, not breaking eye contact with Tom. He brought his cup to his lips, still looking at me with a spark in his eyes that I couldn't define. I felt myself blushing and I looked away, right when Enzo offered us the joint. I took it and brought it to my lips, lipstick staining the butt as I took a puff.