𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 12

Mattheo

I stared at the door in disbelief as she left. I had so many questions that only she could answer. But I also knew she was not going to. I pulled at my curls harshly.

"Fuck !" I yelled, my voice cracking.

I hated how I felt around her. I hated that I had to marry her. But I also hated the fact that she had kissed my brother in front of me. I despised how all eyes were on her at the party, how they were all devouring her wearing that dress. I didn't understand what I was feeling and it was killing me. All I knew was the anger that consumed me all the time.

Her words ran in my head and a pang in my chest made me frown. I didn't know why it was affecting me this much. Same for our argument after her kiss with my brother. I couldn't bear the sight of her being afraid of me. It destroyed me to see her so scared and I didn't know why. When I saw the look in her eyes, I knew I had to leave. I needed to take my anger out somewhere else. On someone else. Punching Tom didn't make me feel better. Neither did fucking that bitch. All I had in mind was her. Her chocolate eyes. Her long brown silky hair. Her plump lips and her small body that gave me unholy thoughts each time my eyes wandered its curves.

I despised myself as I was fucking that blonde Ravenclaw and all I could think of was her being under me. I wanted it to be her, not that blonde bitch. I felt disgusted by myself when I realized I had come undone by imagining her sliding down on my cock and not the Ravenclaw.

I didn't know what she had done to me and I hated it.

¤

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. A knock on the door made me frown. I went and opened the door, rolling my eyes as I saw the bitch from last night. She giggled as she saw me, drooling over my naked upper body. She twirled a strand of hair in her finger and bit her lip, trying to be seductive. I felt repulsed and I scowled at her.

"What do you want ?" I growled.

"Round 2 ?" She giggled.

I clenched my jaw. I felt disgusted at the thought of fucking her again and I hated myself even more for it. Before meeting her, I would have fuck that dumb bitch all night and day long, not a care in the world for anything but my pleasure. Now ? I couldn't imagine fucking anyone else but her. And I haven't had her yet. I feared what would happen once I had her.

My knuckles turned white as I gripped the door hard and I scoffed at the girl.

"Not happening, whore."

I slammed the door in her face and I smirked as I heard her starting to sob behind the closed door. Pathetic. I went to the closet and picked clothes, dressing myself. I didn't know where she went and I honestly didn't want to go and look out for her. I took my cigarettes and left the dorm, heading for the Astronomy tower. The blonde bitch was sitting next to my door, still crying. When she heard me, she looked up, hope shining in her eyes but I just left, smirking devilishly as I heard her crying harder. Pathetic.

My eyes wandered around the common room and I glared at my brother sitting on a couch with a book in his hands. His blue eyes sent daggers into my skull as well and I felt my fists balling. Perhaps he needed another beating. My feet carried me to the tower and I sat with my legs dangling over the railing. I took a cigarette out and lit it, inhaling the intoxicating smoke, soothing my angry and confused mind.

Unfortunately, it wandered back to her and my anger came back. She must have bewitched me. I had no other explanation as to why she wouldn't leave my goddamn mind. I knew why I despised her, and knew it from the start. The fact she didn't want to refuse our wedding and acting like a good obedient wife was pissing me off. Sure, I liked when women bend to my will, doing whatever I would ask of them, letting me use them. But I also liked it when they talked back so I could punish them. But with her ? All I could think of when I first met her was that she was fucking annoying. She was too fucking sweet and innocent and I hated it. Tom was right, she was far from being like the bitches I'm used to fuck.

I was rotten to the core, molded by my Father to be his perfect copy. I was incapable of compassion, care or love. All I am able to feel is anger and delight as I feel my victim's blood on my hands. That's what I had been taught all my fucking life. When my eyes met hers for the first time and she told me who she was, I knew I was going to ruin her. I didn't know why my Father had chosen her to be my wife but I knew I would be her downfall. She was pure and I was about to destroy her.

Now that I knew Tom wanted her, I didn't want anyone else to have her but me. I wanted to ruin her entire soul so no one would ever want her again. She had done something to me, I knew it. Why else would have I thought of her while fucking that Ravenclaw ? That angered me even more. How dare she bewitch me ? Voldemort's son.

I took a puff of my cigarette and promised myself to ruin her, to turn this girl into someone so rotten no one would even dare to look at her ever again.