𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 31

Aelys

Finally, I pulled back from Mattheo's arms and looked up at him to see he was confused as to why I was breaking our hug. I giggled softly and kissed his cheek before standing up and walking toward the closet.

"What are you doing, love ?"

"I'm going to take a bath."

"Oh."

I made my way toward the bathroom and looked over my shoulder. He was looking at me with a slight pout on his handsome face and I smirked.

"Well, aren't you going to join me ?"

In seconds, he was up and pushing me inside of the bathroom. I giggled and watched him fill the tub with warm water. He added bubbles and grinned at me, proud of himself. I rolled my eyes playfully and put my pajamas on the counter. My hands went behind my back to pull the zipper of the dress down but Mattheo stopped me.

He unzipped my dress and let his fingers trail down my spine as the cloth fell to the ground, leaving me in my panty and bra before him. I shivered under his touch, not bothered by the callousness of his fingertips. His head moved to my neck as his free hand pushed my hair to the side to expose my skin. His soft lips started to press wet kisses on my shoulder then up to my neck, making me moan softly. I felt him smirk against my skin and I gasped as his hand moved to my hip, slowly making its way to my stomach.

"If I remember correctly, your periods are done, right, princess ?" He mumbled while still pressing his lips on my neck.

I nodded and his other hand moved to my throat, lightly squeezing it. My lips parted and I felt myself getting wetter by the action. I loved when he was dominant.

"What did I tell you, princess ? Use your fucking words." He spat in my ear.

"Yes."

He hummed in approval and bit my earlobe softly before putting his attention back on my neck, letting his tongue lick the skin before nibbling. I moaned again and I clenched my legs together as I began to grow impatient. His right hand was still on my stomach, unmoving except for his thumb stroking my skin, meanwhile his left hand was keeping its hold on my throat. I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to beg for him.

"Theo." I moaned as he started to suck my neck harshly to leave his mark.

"What do you want, princess ?" He mumbled while pressing a wet kiss on the freshly made hickey.

"Fuck me. Please." I breathed.

He groaned at my words and pressed his body harder into mine. I instantly felt how hard he was and I bit my bottom lip in anticipation.

Suddenly, he pulled away, his hands leaving my body and I turned around to look at him in confusion. He grinned devilishly and tilted his head to the tub.