𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 16

Aelys

When I woke up the next day, I immediately felt arms wrapped around my waist and a warm body pressed flush against mine. By the sound of his calm breathing, I knew he was still asleep. I blushed as I started to remember what had happened the previous night. I was still slightly confused by what he meant when he had said he never hated me. Had he been acting like a dick just to hide the fact he actually cared about me ?

I slowly moved his arm off my waist, trying my best to not wake him up. After I was successful I left the bed and went to grab my uniform since classes were starting today. I got into the bathroom and turned the shower on, then I started to undress. As I slid under the steaming hot water, I started to think of a plan in order to fulfill my task. I would ask Mattheo to show me who were Potter's friends today but I still needed some plan on how I was going to kill them. I would have tried to be friends with them, gain their trust and then kill them, but they probably had seen me with Mattheo so they would find it suspicious. I could try to follow them for a few weeks, learn their habits, classes ect, then corner them once they are alone. Yeah, that sounded like a good plan.

I rinsed the soap off my body and got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around me. I put my underwear and bra on and of course, that's when Mattheo decided to come in.

"Morning." He mumbled with a raspy morning voice.

'Holy shit ! Why does his morning voice sound so hot ?' I thought, blushing.

He chuckled and I glared at him. It was getting annoying that he was constantly reading my mind. He took a glance at me and his eyes widened a little when he noticed I was only in my panty and bra. I rolled my eyes at him and I went back to getting dressed. I slid on the gray stockings, then my black skirt. I was glad it was mid-thigh length. Not too short but not too long either. I then put the white blouse on, leaving the top two buttons undone, then my green tie.

That's when I noticed Mattheo was still looking at me, frozen. This idiot hadn't moved an inch.

"It's rude to stare, you know." I rolled my eyes with a small smile on my face.

He blinked before clearing his throat and awkwardly turning the shower on.

"Right, sorry." He mumbled.

I chuckled then brushed my hair. I decided to put them in a high ponytail since I didn't want them to annoy me during the day. I did my best to ignore Mattheo who was now fully naked as he got under the water. I cleared my throat and grabbed my make-up. I applied mascara and some eye-liner since I liked how it looked when Pansy had it done for the party. I then applied red lipstick and sprayed some perfume. I put my wand holster on my right thigh and slid my wand inside. I took a look at the mirror, feeling satisfied with my looks.