𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 22

Aelys

Time stilled and I swallowed hard. What I had been afraid of the most had happened and I had no one to blame but me. I had to tell him the truth since he could read my mind if he suspected I was lying. I had no idea what made me fall in love with him. Perhaps it was because he was beautiful. I had felt attracted to him right from the moment I first saw him. Or maybe it was because he had shown me he could be kind and sweet. Whatever it was, I couldn't say I was only physically attracted to him. The way I felt whenever he would look at me or his skin would touch mine, or even every time he would kiss me was much more than that. This boy had turned my world upside down in a week and my heart warmed at the thought that it was only the beginning.

I opened my eyes and looked at his honey ones, carefully observing me. I put my hands on his wrists, lightly wrapping my fingers around them. I felt how goosebumps rose on his skin and I smiled softly. Anxiousness and hope flashed in his orbs, silently begging me to answer him.

"I am." I whispered.

His breath hitched and his lips parted slightly. He pulled his forehead away from mine, keeping a hold of my cheeks in his palms and flickered his eyes between mine. There was too much expression crossing his face for me to recognize any of them. I shuddered a breath and frowned as sadness engulfed me.

"I know you don't love me." I whispered. "I never expected you to ever do that. You care for me and that's enough." I swallowed hard. "That's all I need to be happy by your side."

I pushed his hands away from my face and took a step back, creating distance between us. He just stared at me with a straight face. I still couldn't read him. He was still the same mystery I met a week ago. I don't think a lifetime could be enough for me to be able to read him. I looked down and moved to the closet, picking pajamas and underwear before going into the bathroom. I put my clothes on the counter then went to close the door but I jumped as he blocked it with his hand.

I looked up to meet his eyes and before I got the chance to understand what was happening he crashed his lips on mine. One of his hands moved to my hip while the other slid in my brown silky hair as he pulled my body against his. He squeezed my hip, causing me to gasp and he took the opportunity to enter his tongue inside my mouth. I moaned into the kiss and his grip on my hair tightened. This time I whimpered and he groaned into my mouth as he battled my tongue for dominance. He moved to kiss my jaw and he pulled at my hair to tilt my head back as he trailed kisses down my neck. He licked and nibbled my skin and I moaned softly. His lips met mine again in a more passionate and lustful kiss than before. The hand on my hip moved to the back of my thigh and he let go of my hair to put his hand on the back of my other thigh. Effortlessly, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, letting him take us to the bed.

He gently laid me on it and he hovered above me, not once breaking the kiss. I spread my legs so he could lay his body between them. His hips flushed against mine and I instantly felt his hard cock on my clothed pussy making me moan and he groaned. He explored my body with his large hands and I felt shivers run down my spine at each touch. He trailed kisses on my jaw then up to my ear and I whimpered as I felt his hot breath on my skin.