𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 35

𖥸 TW 𖥸

𖥸 TW 𖥸

Mattheo

I ran as fast as I could toward Pansy's dorm, not knowing who else to fetch. I had no idea what had happened and why Aelys had started to bleed again, I thought I had healed every injury she had.

I banged harshly on the wooden door, not stopping once, desperate for the brunette to open. The door opened in a quick movement and an angry Pansy scowled at me for banging this much. But once she saw the pure panic I was sure I was expressing, she pushed past me and ran away toward our dorm. I was quick to follow her, watching as she opened our dorm's door and froze for a few seconds before rushing to take Aelys in a tight hug.

I stood in the door frame, not knowing what to do with myself as I stared at my crying wife. Pansy helped her to sit on the bed and turned to me, sorrow and despair in her green eyes.

"Go find Pomfrey. Now !" She shouted.

I immediately turn on my heels and start running toward the hospital wing. I was desperate to know what was happening but I also knew we had to make sure Aelys was okay before I got my answers. Besides, Pomfrey would be able to tell me.

I burst through the doors of the hospital wing, causing them to bang against the walls and to attract some glares from some patients but I didn't care. Pomfrey appeared with furrowed eyebrows, probably to see what had caused such disturbance. She put her hands on her hips and scowled at me.

"Mr Riddle, may I know what's the meaning of this ?"

"Aelys." I croaked. "She's... She needs help. Please."

Her features softened but I could see the glint of worry in her eyes. She nodded and gestured for me to lead the way. I didn't have the patience to wait any longer to be close to my wife again, so I grabbed a hold of Pomfrey's arm, causing her to yelp in surprise, and I apparated in a cloud of black smoke in our dorm.

Pomfrey shot me an incredulous look and I knew I was going to hear from my ability to apparate in Hogwarts after this but I didn't give a single fuck. All that mattered was my girl.

She was still on the bed in Pansy's arms, crying desperately with little whimpers of pain. My heart broke to see her in so much pain while I couldn't do anything. This is killing me and if she wasn't so desperate I would go crazy.

Pomfrey approached the two girls carefully, her eyes scanning my girl's body in search of injuries. I couldn't even tell her I had already healed her, I wasn't capable of utter a single word. I just stood there, before the closed door of our dorm, paralyzed with fear and worry. I wanted to scream, to ask them for answers on what was happening, but I couldn't fucking move or talk.

I watched as the nurse tensed when she took notice of the blood and I felt my heart stop for a second. She pulled out her wand and casted a spell I didn't know. A puff a white smoke erupted from Aelys and it quickly turned pitch black. My eyebrows furrowed in incomprehension and I waited for the nurse to explain what was wrong with my girl.