𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 13

Aelys

"You what ?" Pansy yelled.

"Merlin, Pans, tone it down ! Go ahead and tell the whole school while you're at it !" I scolded.

"Sorry, sorry. But you almost slept with him after he cheated ! You can't let him have you that easily." She said softly.

"I know..." I groaned.

I put my head in my hands and sigh. I was angry with myself for letting him get to me like that. For Merlin's sake, I was a virgin ! I rubbed my face and pushed my hair back.

"What do I do, Pans ? I still have to marry him and give him a child... I'll have to give in at some point..."

She sat down next to me and I laid my head on her shoulder, letting her stroke my hair softly.

"Well you told him you could play this game too, right ?" I nodded and she spoke again. "Then I suggest you find some hot guy and get laid."

My head snapped up and my eyes widened. She chuckled and shrugged.

"What ? You'll have to lose your virginity if you want to have that child. Do you really want Mattheo to be the one to take it after everything he has done to you ?"

I bit my lip, pondering if it was a good idea. What would happen if the Dark Lord found out that I had been having an affair with some guy? It would probably be considered treason and I would get killed.

"I can't do that, Pans... He'll kill me..." I sighed as I avoided her gaze.

She understood who I meant and sighed, nodding in agreement. She frowned, apparently thinking hard on something.

"What if you just made out with someone else then ? Let the guy give you a few hickeys so Mattheo can see them and see you won't let him play you anymore."

My eyebrows shot up as I thought about it. That wasn't a bad idea. Mattheo would be pissed and I would get my payback. But there was no way I could find someone willing to do that. I told Pansy it could be fun but it was definitely not happening because who would agree to that and she shrugged.

"Tom." She simply replied.

My eyes widened and my mouth opened in shock.

"You want me to cheat on Mattheo with his brother ?" I asked in disbelief.

"Okay, first of all, I don't think that will be cheating since you will just kiss him and he'll give you one or two hickeys." She started. "And lastly, think about it. He likes you, stop denying it, you saw it at the party, and he's more likely to stay alive after Mattheo finds out. I mean, he won't kill his own brother."

I bit my lip, weighing the pros and cons of her idea. She was right, Mattheo wouldn't kill him. He will definitely beat him up, but that's it. If I asked someone else, he would actually kill the poor guy. On the other hand, I would play with his feelings since he liked me. I had seen the look in his eyes during the party and when we were about to kiss. Even if he agreed to do it, I would probably break his heart. I cared about him, he was my friend, I didn't want to hurt him. I sighed as I realized I must have already done just that when I had kissed him. It didn't mean anything to me, he was my fiance's brother, my friend and it was just for a game.