🌹 | The boat. (1)

We're the pogues, and our mission this Summer is to have a good time, all the time

John B dangles his leg over a roof of a house, looking down.

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck?" A concerned Pope says. "I'll give you a one-in-three chance of survival."

"Hm." John B ponders. "Should I do it?"

"Yeah jump, I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope holds up a drill and pretends it's a gun.

"You'll shoot me?" John B chuckles.

"Yep. Pow!"

"There gonna have japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kie complains, walking out from the unfinished construction side and onto the balcony.

"Of course, why wouldn't they?" jj takes a swig of his beer.

"What's the difference between an American toilet and a japanese toilet?" Darla asks with pure seriousness and curiosity.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess." Kiara groans, ignoring Darlas stupidity.

"I cant have cold towels," jj tilts his head as he speaks.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kie pleads with john b.

"I'm not feeling like starring as a witness in a news report," Darla sighs.

"Yeah, me too." jj looks up at John b.

John b holds up a licked finger to check which direction the winds blowing.

"Don't spill that beer, I'm not giving you another one." jj clarifies.

"Woah!" John B drops the beer as jj says it. "Oh shit."

"Of course you did, smooth." jj sarcastically comments.

"A-plus." Kiara rolls her eyes.

"Just as he said it." Darla shakes her head.

"Hey!" A plump man from down below calls out to the teenagers.

"Hey, uh security's here." Pope nervously tells the rest.

"Let's wrap it up, boys are early today."

"Humpty dumpty, let's roll."

"Yeah. let's go boys," Kie smirks.

"Gary is that you?" Jj teases the fat man. "It's me Gary, good to see you man!"

"Is it time?" John B chuckles as the teens scatter.

"JJ!" The fat man yelps.

The teens laugh and shout excitedly as the make their way out of the construction site.