"🌹 | The beds big enough for the both of us, dumbo." (10)

Last night was quite the experience.

The experience being the fact jj was in a suit and i could hardly breath when i first saw him, and also the fact that john b like .. nearly died.

That's right, news flash! He's alive. Pogues never die. But he does have a broken arm. Which may or may not affect our treasure hunting journey.

Topper pushed him from the top of Hawks nest, i'm not sure why. But i do know that Sarah was there.

That bitch kissed John b like she's known him all her life, and although i was worried for john b.. i was pissed he lied and promised us there wasn't anything there. When clearly, there is.

______________________________

It's dark out when i hear a rattle on my bedroom window.

I decided to go back to my house that night, I promised Ren i'd stay one night. She always talks about missing me so much.

But the thing is, my bedrooms on the second floor, who the fuck is at my window?

I sit up and rub my eyes.. grabbing my phone to see the time.

It's 3.24am.

"What the fuck.." I mumble.

I also see a notification from jj.

"Hi I wud kinda appreciate if Darla could open her window rn, bc i'm hanging on for dear life ❤️" - jj.

I gasp and jump out of bed, running over to the window and pulling up my blinds.

Jj and i are face to face.

"Sup." He struggles to say.

I open my window in a hurry. "What, are you trying to end up like John b, jj? God."

He climbs through and I shut my window.

"So like- like, basically." He huffs loudly. "God- sorry I'm tired."

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"I just- um.. my dads been a dick about me almost going to jail, as you can see." He points to the cuts on his face that i asked him about earlier.

"Right, yeah no of course. You can stay with me." I nod several times.

"Thanks. John b wasn't home." He walks over to my hanging chair to rest while I go over to my closet to get him a blanket.

"He's probably still in hospital, getting the last few stitches.. or whatever." I say, my head in my closet.

I take out a blanket for him. "Here," I throw it at him.

"Cool, i'm pretty fucking cold." He shivers.

"Mhm I could tell.." I mumble as I go to sit on my bed across from him.

I cant help but stare at his cuts, they look so sore.. and I'm scared they'll get infected.

"What.." jj can tell i'm gone weird.

"Your cuts are really bad, j." I sigh. "Here, I'll just clean them up."

"They're fine- Darl." He shakes his head.

"No, they're not." I walk into my bathroom to get my first aid kit. "They looks super irritated."

I walk out with the first aid and walk over to him on the chair.

I start to take out the cleaners.

"Hold." I give him a cotton wool and i sprinkle some wound disinfectant liquids over it.