🖤 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. (season 2)

death, it's fucking scary.

Where do you think you'll go after death? Will there be an afterlife?

Or does your corpse just rot away slowly, as-well as your soul six feet underground.

Safest thing to think is that there is an afterlife, and that you're just going to go there after you die. I try to believe that, but all this science shit brings me to believe that's not the truth.

Jj always said that when you die, your soul just roams the earth freely with all the other souls who died.

(keep in mind he said that after he smoked 5 blunts down to their core.)

But anyway, death is natural. Many people are petrified of it.. some excited for it..

Stop worrying about when your life is going to end, when you have the chance to live it right now.

And stop wanting to be dead, I know life gets hard, but think about the fact that out of all the little tadpole things in your dads sperm, you were the only one to reach the egg without dying.

TMI? nah, this is a normal everyday conversation i have with jj, high or not.

These were all of my thoughts as my eyes started to flicker open, my body limped over the upside down boat, in the middle of the fucking ocean, not a piece of land to be seen.

________________________________

DARLAS POV:

Splash, splash, splash.

The water washed over my face as if I was being baptised or some shit.

I feel my senses slowly start to come back, the water is cold.

holy fuck the water is freezing cold.

I jut my head up to see where the hell i am.

Oh my fucking god, the middle of the ocean.

At this point, I just want to close my eyes and die again.

"Sarah, Darla!" I hear John bs croaky and wheezing voice call our names.

I look around, I cant feel anything from the cold.

I try to call out for John b, but my voice is quiet, and hoarse.

"Darla? Sarah?" He desperately yells.

I try to move up onto the boat for him to see that I'm alive, because my voice is not voicing.

I slide up as he continues to call my name. I raise my left hand, it's fully pale and white.

"Darla? Is that you!" He cries.

"Yes.." I manage to croak.

I hear coughing at the other end of the boat. "S-Sarah!"

"Sarah!" John b calls. "I'm - Im coming!" He splashed about the water, we have life jackets on.

I slide slowly down the boat and grab her hand. "Sarah- Sarah!" I whimper.

She looks around, in fear. And shock that we're still alive.

John b paddles over and hugs her tight.

We all hug eachother.

Suddenly, Sarah spots something in the distance.

"Guys, guys.." She whimpers.

I turn around, my lips quivering and numb.

"It's a boat." She alerts us.