🌊| "You are braindead, John B." (53)

I sit against the dock, tapping my feet on the wood as I wait for the two boys to return. JJ went to tell Kie that we're going to South America, and John B to tell Sarah. I've been sat here for around an hour tops. It's getting so boring, the moon light taps against the water lightly with the darkness fully grown now. At least the music is vibey.

I get two missed texts from Bea, I ignore them. It's probably her ranting about how I never listen to her and acknowledge her feelings. I would open the messages, but am I really in the mood for her angry rants?

Suddenly the sounds of heavy footsteps come along the dock, I look up to see an enraged John B and a listening JJ.

I sit up, my eyebrows cocked. "What's up, Bree?"

"What's up?" He laughs sarcastically, shaking his head as he reaches the boat. "What's up is she cheated on me."

I am quite a bad actor when it comes to secrets. I knew this already, normally I can lie to perfection.. but when it comes to secrets between friends.. err..

"What? .. Oh." I shrug. "Damn."

"Damn?!" John B yells, grabbing the rope and untying it angrily.
"Damn?" JJ repeats, with a little laughter in his voice.

"Sorry, I don't know what to say!" I jump on the banister to help. "So what, we're abandoning her? What about Kie?" I look over at JJ.

He shakes his head. "Parents.."

"And..?" I say, scoffing.

"They're gonna murder her, man." He shrugs, pushing John B out of the way. "You just gotta relax. You're messing up the rope." he says to him.

John B rolls his eyes, placing his head in his hands as his elbows rest on a banister.

"Let's just go, we don't need them." JJ says to him, turning to me in invitation to get in the boat.

"Yo." I say to John B, before I get in. "We need to go."

But when JJ and I look at him, he seems hyper-fixated on something. Or.. someone.

I widen my eyes when I see him slowly walking away from us, still staring at Sarah. She's hugging Topper.

"No, John B." I say, slowly following, JJ trailing behind. "Don't even think about it, dude." He says.

"Get in the boat, now." I order, worried for whats about to happen. I turn to JJ for help.

"John B seriously get in the fucking boat, man." He grabs his shoulder but John B pushes him off. "Okay." He says, in a worried defeat.

I hold my forehead, whats about to go down? I haven't seen John B this evil since Rafe shot Peterkin.

He bashed into some random guy, the drink knocking out of his hand and smashing. "Hey!"

I can only watch Toppers fear as John B approaches him.

JJ stays back, knowing we can't stop him.

"Hey, John B. No." Sarah suddenly spots him, getting in the way.

He gently grabs her and pulls her out of the way, focused on Topper with evil eyes. She looks at me. "Stop him."

I try to speak, but what can I say? This is not going to go down well. He pushes Topper into a table, causing ruckus. "Feel good about yourself?" He yells out, making me cross my arms and stay back.

"Not right here, I'm not ruining the party!" Topper snaps, taking the shoves.

"That's what you're worried about?" John B asks, laughing at the stupidity,