🌿 | the break in. (22)

this chapter does not contain any Darla x Jj scenes so if you want you can to go straight skipping to chapter (24.)

______________________________

I wake up to Sarah shaking me.

We did in fact sleep on very uncomfortable plastic sun lounges last night, I think i have the same back pain a woman in her 70s would have.

I look up to see that it's still night as she wakes me.

"What, what!" I groan.

"Where the fuck is John b." She asks.

I sit up and look around to find John b vanished. "How would I know, I was asleep."

"Well, he's gone. And we have to go find him. What if the officers took him?" Sarah cries.

"No, They wouldn't only take him without waking us up and taking us too." I shake my head.

"But where else would he have gone?" She asks.

I sigh. "Sarah, he probably went to the Bahama house."

"He promised he wouldn't." Sarah tells me.

"I've been friends with that guy for as long as I remember, so I know that he's not the most trustworthy person to exist."

"Shit, that lying cunt." She stands up.

"Are we going to him?" I ask.

"We have to, he's going to get shot or something." She tells me.

I roll my eyes as we walk down the steps.

______________________________

We walk down the streets in the pitch black night.

"I just cant believe he'd straight up lie." Sarah sighs.

I suddenly hear tires crackling at the stones behind us.

A jeep pulls to a stop right in front of us.

"Sarah?" I stop.

"What the-" suddenly Sarah is grabbed from behind and thrown into the jeep.

"Sarah!" I run over and try to fight the man off.

He turns around and grabs me, I try fighting him off but he hits me in the face.

He throws me into the vehicle and closes the door, Sarah and I try opening the doors, but it's too late, the cars already moving.

"What's going on! Let us go!" Sarah sobs.

"Stay put back there!" The driver yells.

"You bitch, you grabbed me so hard I can already feel the bruise forming." I shout.

"Sorry.." The boy says but the driver rolls his eyes.

"Shut up and stay put."

______________________________

"Boss he's here." A Caribbean girl calls out as Sarah and I sit in the back garden of our kidnapper. A.K.A, the guy who's ship we took here.

"Hey, found your friend." The girl says to us. We found out her name was Cleo, she works on the ship we were rescued on.

I avoid eye contact with John b.