chapter liv.

"I had never met a soul who could speak my language.

until there was you. you, are fluent in me."

-longely.penguin

Atarah.

I wake up as the morning light fills the room. It takes me a moment to fully register where I am, and I know it will be awhile before I am able to wake up without thinking I am back in that room. Then I see him, still sleeping next to me. His arms still holding me. I watch him for a few minutes, his soft breaths and in this state I see how young he looks like this. We really are still kids in a way but with the things we have lived through already we have been forced to grow up. A sad realization.

Softly his eyes open to meet mine, as if he felt me watching him. I don't say anything as we both watch each other. He makes the first move to speak, "Good morning" I smile back softly. I don't want to leave this moment but I know we have a lot to do today.

"Should we talk about what will happen today?" I ask him the question softly. We haven't gone into detail about how everyone will be dealt with apart from Annalie. He left me in charge of her upon my request.

"Would you like me to tell you what I plan to do with the others?" I sense some hesitation from him but I know that he will tell me if I asked. I think he is more afraid of what I will think of him. I already got a taste of what he will do when he wants something.

"I trust that you will do what is necessary, we both have our roles to fulfill."

He doesn't respond to that but he looks at me his eyes moving between mine as if he will find a different answer waiting. One filled with disgust. But that's not what he finds. Softly he leans forward and kisses my forehead briefly before pulling away. He rolls out of bed and I watch as he walks to the bathroom, still naked from last night. He doesn't close the door behind him, he chooses to leave it open so I have a full view of him. From where I lay I watch as he moves to the shower and turns on the water. He doesn't look in my direction but I know he left the door open as an invitation. I throw the covers off myself and walk the few steps to the bathroom.

He's already looking at me as I step into the room and walk towards him. He moves over a few inches to allow me to get into the shower. I turn my back to him as I do so and lean into the steaming water. He walks forward and presses himself against me, I feel how hard he is already.

I turn around and as soon as I am facing him he leans down and meets my lips. I moan against him, the feeling of him and the hot water is almost too much. In a swift movement he leans down and lifts me onto him. My legs wrapping around his waist. He walks us into the shower wall, my back pressed up against the cold tile. A contrast to the hot water spraying us. Without moving his lips from mine he moves his cock towards me. Using it to trace my entrance. He repeats this motion, only making me more desperate for him.

"Please" I beg him after a few more seconds. He doesn't hesitate and pushes himself inside me, a rough movement that has me gasping. Unlike last night he doesn't take his time, he's already claimed me as his. He pushes in and out of me in rapid movements. He feels so good, his body perfectly fitting against mine. As if this is meant to be, this right here, us.

I wrap my arms around his neck, needing to hold onto something, my hands finding his hair. I tug slightly as he hits me deep. He groans against my lips before moving them to my neck and sucking the skin there. The sensation overwhelming me to the point that I become so much closer to coming. He knows exactly how to get me there. To make me feel good. He speeds up his movement slightly, just enough to send me over the edge. The same time he comes inside of me. He stills a few seconds later, still twitching inside of me.