Chapter 2: New friend

Hello again guys!

I dont know what to say. I know this is useless XD

Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings

Baby you Love Me Right~

"Bold" -when their talking

'Italic' -thoughts

=====

Chapter 2: New friend

"Hana, I want you to meet Kim Jongin, my brother. You can just call him Kai" 'Wait.... Eunji has a brother?! How come I never knew about that?' I thought.

"You never told me that you have a brother. Why did you keep it as a secret?" I looked at that guy named 'Jongin' then he smiled at me so I smiled too.

"Ahh..... sorry. Well nevermind that. This are his friends, Suho, Lay, Chen, Xiumin, Luhan, Sehun, D.O, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao, and Kris. They live with me" Eunji smiled and gave me the food. I started eating. I didnt look at all of them. My eyes were just focused on the food.

After eating, Eunji, Lay, and D.O washed the dishes. The other guys went to the living room and watched TV. I was just left alone in the dining room. 'I wanna go back in my apartment!' I thought. "Feeling lonely?" I looked at the person and it was Eunji. She smiled at me and sat beside me.

"I know you want to go back in your apartment but your parents will get angry at me" I just nodded. 'How did Eunji knows that I want to go back in my apartment?" I thought.

(Eunji's POV)

'Why does Hana looks so sad? I know she isnt comfortable with boys but I know it isnt about that' I thought. Maybe books will make her happy. "If your getting bored, I have a mini library here" her eyes sparkled. I want to laugh because of her reaction. Books, books, books. How come you can make my best friend happy?

"Where is it? I have to go there please" she begged. I nodded and stood up. I went to my mini library. I know Hana is following me.

"Here it is. Just open the door. I better go back in the living room" she just nodded and went inside. I went back to the living room and saw everyone was already there. I sat beside D.O.

"Eunji, is Hana a human?" D.O asked. All eyes were on me.

I sighed and nodded "She is fully human" I know they dont want any human to live with us.

"Why is she gonna stay with us? If she finds out that we are wolves, she will be scared like the other humans" Kris said. 'Yes, thats true but I know Hana is different' I thought.

"Hana will never find out that we are wolves. She is always busy with books. No body will tell that we are wolves or else, you know what will happen" they all nodded.

"By the way, where is Suho?" I aksed. They looked around and they noticed that Suho was no where to be found.

"Maybe he is in the 'mini library'. He is always there right?" Lay said.

I looked at my phone and checked the time. It was time to sleep. "Okay everyone! Its time to sleep! Dont forget to wake up early okay? Chanyeol will be training tomorrow" they all nodded and went to their rooms. I went to the library. I opened the door slowly and saw Hana and Suho sitting together. They were both laughing. I smiled and closed the door. 'I will just leave them alone' I thought. I went to my room and slept.

(Hana's POV)

Suho is really funny. I cant even stop laughing. 'I think he will be my best friend among all of the guys' I thought.

I finally stopped laughing. I closed the book I was reading and put it at my side. I stared at the books that are in the bookshelf. I looked at my right and saw Suho was reading. I looked back at the books. I suddenly fell asleep.

Today was wonderful but it was boring. I hope some of the guys will be my friends. I hope they are kind like Suho.

(Suho's POV)

I felt like my left shoulder became heavy. I looked at my left and saw Hana was already asleep. I smiled and closed the book I was reading. I put it at my side and carried Hana back to her room.

I put her on her bed. I turned the lights off. I looked around her room and saw a brown book. I grabbed it and opened it. It wasnt printed but instead it was hand-written. 'Did Hana wrote this?' I thought.

"Wolves? Vampires? Fairies? Dwarfs? She believes in those stuff?" I whispered at myself. I looked at her.

"If only you know who I really am" I closed the book and put the book back.

"Have a nice sleep, Hana. Goodnight" I left her room and went to my room. I lay on my bed and slept.

=====

Hey! I still dont know what to say XD

I know chapter 2 is boring

Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings

Will Suho have feelings for Hana?

Will Hana know that they are wolves?

Please Vote and Comment!