Chapter 16: What's happening

Chapter 16: What's happening

I just sat on the sofa, nothing to do. I played with my fingers because I was bored. I suddenly heard a knock. I went towards the door. My hand was almost touching the door knob but then I remembered what Baekhyun said. 'I should not open the door. I must follow what Baekhyun said'. I walked backwards a little then it knocked again. 'What will I do?! If I open the door, Baekhyun might get angry at me. What if it was Gab? No it wont be him. Aish!'. I went to the kitchen and drank a glass of water to make me calm. Again, I heard the knock. My heart is beating fast now "Baekhyun, Chen, Eunji, where are you guys?" I said with a soft voice. I ran to my room and locked myself inside. 'No Hana! You should be brave! Maybe it was just the pizza delivery guy? No! Baekhyun said I should not open the door'. My tummy started to growl "Damn! Im hungry"

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. I didnt heard the knock anymore because maybe that person got tired of knocking. I made bread toast for me of course. I ate it and finished it. I decided to go the music room. I grabbed the guitar and sat on the floor. As I start playing it, I closed my eyes.

If your gonna ask me how I know how to play the guitar, my dad thought me.

Now I heard a shout coming from the outside. I put the guitar back where it was placed before and I left the music room. As I slowly walk, I can hear alot of growls. 'Are there dogs in the house?'. I can finally see a clear view and I saw.... wolves. I saw 8 wolves attacking some guys. I saw Eunji, Luhan, D.O, Xiumin, and Tao attacking too. 'What the....' "Hello little girl" I looked back and saw a guy. I walked back, away from him. "Hana! What are you doing here?!" I looked at Eunji and she looked.... scary. Its like she's not the real Eunji I know. "Dont be scared little girl. I wont hurt you. You should be scared of them" he pointed at the wolves. All of them stopped fighting and everyone was looking at me. "Little girl, this wolves will just attack you. Wolves are very scary. They can eat you". 'This guy is so creepy. Where did he come from in the first place?!'. "Hana dont listen to him!" Xiumin said. "Little girl you should stay away from this wolves. If I were you, I would run away"

"No Hana!" Tao said. 'I dont really know whats happening. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON?!'.

=====

Okay this chapter is really short. MIANHE!!

I dont think I can update because of school.

But if I have some free time, I will try making the next chapter.

Please Vote and Comment!