Chapter 36: Lets be friends

"Its nice to see you again, little girl" he smirked. I was frozen. I cant move my feet nor hands. He came towards me with his hands in his pocket. "Remember me?" he asked and smiled. I cant say a thing. I dont know what happened to me. I have to be brave right now but why cant I? I nodded slowly "Yes, I remember you". He slowly came near me and cupped my cheeks. He smirked once again "I dont know why he liked you". He removed his hands and moved away. He? What do you mean by 'he'? "If your gonna ask who it is, its Jungkook" he said. 'Jungkook? He knows Jungkook? But how? Oh yeah... he's a vampire'. "By the way, Im not here to hurt you. Im here because I want to tell you that... Jungkook is.." he sighed and continued. "Jungkook is gone" my eyes widen. 'He's g-g-gone??!!' I felt like tearing up. "H-h-how?" I said. He sighed "I dont really know what happened but I just knew that he's gone. Someone told me". My legs weaken which causes me to kneel down. I felt my tears fell. He came towards me and kneeled down. He patted my head "You dont have to cry". He wiped my tears and lifted my head for me to see him. "What I'll say will just hurt you" he continued. "You have to forget about him. I know its hard but you have to forget him. Understood?" he said as I nodded slowly. 'Forget him? How will I forget him?! I guess I have to try...' I sniffed and stood up. "I have to leave now" he said and walked away. But before that, I grabbed his arm. He looked at me and raised a brow. "W-whats your n-name?" I asked. He faced me and smiled "Im glad you asked that. Im Kim Seok Jin. You can just call me Jin". I nodded "Jin...". He waved at me and disappeared.

I heard the door opened. I went back to my senses. I picked up the cup that was on the floor. I put it in the sink. "Oh... Hana. Sorry for leaving you alone. You know we have some 'wolf stuff' to do" I looked back and saw Eunji. "I know" I said and smiled. She suddenly looked at me with a curious face. "What happened to you?" she asked. "Why is your nose red? Did you cry? Tell me!" she said while shaking me. "Eunji, Im alright. Yes, I cried. I cried because I just remembered something. You dont have to worry too much" I said as she stopped shaking me. "Alright!" she said and smiled. Kai suddenly came from behind and poked Eunji's shoulder. "What?" she said and looked at Kai. "I smell vampires" he said with a serious face. Eunji's eyes widen and started sniffing. "I can smell that too" she said. "Should I tell everyone?" Kai asked and Eunji nodded. "Tell them to go to the living room. Now!" he nodded and left. She looked at me "Hana, did a vampire came here?" she asked with a serious tone. 'Should I tell her? Yes or no? If I didnt tell her, she might get angry, but if I tell her, Jin might... Aish!'. "I-i dont know. I didnt see a vampire coming here" she sighed and nodded. "Okay" she said and left me alone.

"Thanks for not telling them that I came, but I know they'll find out that your lying" I heard someone whispered into my ear. I looked back but I didnt see anyone. 'Must be the wind'. I went to the living room and saw all of them. They all looked at me with a serious face. Suho came towards me and said "Are you sure you didnt see any vampires?". I nodded "Yeah"

"Your not lying to us, right?" Luhan said. I nodded once again. "I have a feeling that your telling us a lie, Hana" Kris said. I looked down "I-if I tell you, you'll just be angry at me". I heard Eunji sighed "Just tell us the truth, Hana". I looked at them and was about to speak but someone just suddenly spoke.

"Yep. She saw a vampire, and that vampire is me"

=====

Sorry for making you wait! Im getting really busy because of school.

Im trying to find time to continue this story but... dont worry!

Im very sorry if my chapters are getting really short. Im really trying my best

Please Vote and Comment!