Chapter 32: History #3

I went downstairs and checked every room if my dad is here anywhere, luckily none. I went outside to meet up with Yongwoo. I saw him hiding behind the tree. I poked his shoulder and looked at me. "What are you doing here?" I asked, whispering. "Im here to see you" he said and I blushed. My heart keeps on beating fast 'Aish! Stop it'. We were staring at each other, not moving an inch. Our faces were almost near but I went back to reality. "S-s-sorry" both of us said at the same time. We both looked away and blushed. "Umm... anyways... wanna go with me? I-if its fine for you" he said as he rubbed his nape. I looked back at the house "What about my dad? What if he finds out your here? What if--" he put a finger on my lips. "Dont worry" he said and smiled. He turned to his wolf form and looked at me. He signaled me to sit on his back and so I did. He started running into the woods. I enjoyed it especially the wind.

We stopped under the tree and rested. We both sat down and talked. "So your a vampire?" he asked and I nodded. "Well, you already know what I am, a wolf" he said and smiled. There was a minute of silence but then he started. "I know we just met yesterday but... can I tell you something, honestly?" I nodded again. 'Something? Something important I think'. "Hyunri I... I..." he closed his eyes and looked at me. "I..."

"You what?" I cant wait. I want to know what he'll say. He took a deep breath "ILIKEYOUHYUNRI!" he covered his mouth. I looked at him, cant believe what he just said. "What?" I said and he sighed. "Do you really want me to repeat?" he asked and I nodded. He covered his eyes "ILIKEYOUHYUNRI!"

"Can you please slow down? I cant understand it" I was just joking. I really understand what he said. 'I like you Hyunri...' my heart started to beat fast again. "I like you... Hyunri" he said and looked away. "Whenever Im with you, my heart beats so fast" he sighed. 'So he even felt the same? About the heart thing?'. "I know your feeling awkward right now" he said and stood up. I stood up too "W-wait". He looked at me "I want to say something too" I said and looked down. He went towards me and lifted my chin. "Yongwoo... I... l-like you too" I said and he smiled. "You do?" he said and I nodded. "I kept my feeling since yesterday. I just dont want you to feel awkward around me" I said.

"Umm... Hyunri... I felt weird asking this but... will you be with me forever?" he asked and my smile faded. I looked down "Im sorry... I cant be with you... forever" I heard him sigh. "Its alright. I'll wait for you" he said and smiled. "Lets go back. Maybe your dad will look for you" he turned back to his wolf form. 'Oh right. My dad might get worried about me again. He might get angry too'.

I waved at him as he ran back into the forest. I slowly went inside the house 'Please dont make any noise'. I was almost to the stairs but I heard my dad. "Who was that wolf guy?" he said, seriously. I looked at him "He's just a friend, dad". He crossed his arms "I know your lying young lady". Okay, he got me. "Do you have any relationship with him?" he asked as I shook my head. He went towards me "You dont need him alright? You know you have someone with you already"

"But I dont like him, dad. I dont want to marry him" I said and he froze. "You like that wolf guy instead of him?" he asked and I nodded slowly. I felt pain on my cheek. He slapped me... hard. Tears started to fall from my cheek. "You'll marry him no matter what! Understand Hyunri?!" he said and left me. My tears cant stop falling, it really hurts. 'No, I wont. I wont marry him. Im sorry if Im not following what your saying, dad'.

=====

Triple update! I think the history will be long XD IM VERY SORRY IF YOUR GETTING BORED WITH MY STORY.

As I said, the history might be long so... yeah. Sorry!

Please Vote and Comment!