Chapter 34: You and I

"Wait wait wait wait wait. Let me get this straight. Yongwoo is a wolf while Hyunri is a vampire?" I asked and Eunji nodded. "Then Yongwoo and Hyunri fell inlove with each other?" she nodded once again. "Yongwoo thought he was the one who got shot but it was Hyunri. Then Yongwoo will take revenge?" she nodded again. I lay on her bed and stared at the ceiling. "Are you sure thats the real story?" I asked again. She just shook her head "I dont know. But thats what my grandmother told me". I sighed 'Maybe the story she told me was just made up'. I stood up and stretched my arms. "Well... thanks for telling me the story"

"No problem Hana! But please... dont tell anyone that I told you about it okay? No humans know about it" she said and I nodded. "Sure!" I said and smiled. We heard a knock on the door. It gets louder and louder but then it suddenly stopped. Eunji went towards the door and opened it. I saw Chen, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol was standing there. "What?" Eunji said seriously. "We just wanna know why the both of you are taking so long" Baekhyun said. I went beside Eunji as I waved my hand to Chanyeol. He smiled at me and waved. "Well, Hana and I were just talking about stuff" Eunji said. The three of them nodded. Chanyeol moved forward and said "Can I just borrow Hana?". Eunji looked at me and nodded "Sure! We just finished talking" she pushed me to Chanyeol. We were both near each other. I blushed and I saw him blush too. "Aish! Get a room you two" Chen said. Chanyeol and I moved away at each other "Sorry" he said. "We're gonna leave you two alone now. Dont do something okay?" Chen said and Eunji punched his arm. The three of them left and the two of us were alone.

Chanyeol grabbed my hand and went somewhere, we just went to the backyard. Both of us sat on the swing. I looked at our hands, his hand was warm. "Umm... Chanyeol?" he looked at where I was looking and just noticed that we were still holding hands. He didnt remove his hand "Just leave it like that. Your hand is soft". We both looked at the sky. There was a complete silence but Chanyeol started. "Can I ask you a question?" he asked and I nodded. He sighed then looked at me. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he said. Did I hear it right? He wants me to be his girlfriend? "What?" I said and looked at him. He sighed again "I said, will you be my girlfriend?". Yep, he wants me to be his girlfriend. My heart started to beat faster. 'Please stop...' I looked down. Well... I like Chanyeol. Whenever I see him, my heart keeps on beating fast. He's the only person who can make my heart beat fast. Does that mean... I love him? He lifted my chin "Its fine". He gave me a small smile. "Chanyeol..."

"Yes?"

"I would love to be your girlfriend"

=====

Sup guys!

I just watched BTS' Prologue. It was so sad that I almost cried T^T

I mean, WHY ARE THEY SO PERFECT?? WHY DID V JUMPED AT THE END??

Well, I dont know but it was awesome. I'll watch it again and again.

Anyways... short chapter we have here. Sorry for making it short!

I was busy reading 'The Fault in our Stars'. I havent watched it yet but I bet its sad.

Please Vote and Comment!