Chapter 31: History #2

'So comfortable...... wait.... what?!' I opened my eyes and found myself laying on a bed. I sit up and a towel fell from my forehead. 'What happened last night?' I noticed the guy from last night was sleeping at the side of the bed. His head was down so I can only see his hair. I just looked at him, not anywhere else. He woke up and looked at me "Your awake" he said and rubbed his eyes. He stood up and stretched his arms. "What happened last night?" I asked and he looked at me again. "You got sick" he said and left the room. 'I got sick? But how... how did I end up here? On the bed?' I stood up and went out of the room. 'Its time to go home. Im sure my dad is worried about me' I walked out the cottage since I didnt see him anywhere. I didnt even know his name but maybe someday, I will.

I was walking in the forest, feeling lost again. "I really need some help now" I whispered to myself. "I can help you if you want" I looked at my back and saw the guy. "I thought it was someone else. It was just you" I touched my chest and I can feel my heart beat being fast again. "Where are you going?" he asked. "Do you know where the river is?" I asked and he nodded. I followed him where he was going. 'Why are you so kind all of a sudden?' I sighed.

We finally reached the river. "Thanks" I said and smiled at him. "No problem. By the way... Im Yongwoo if your gonna ask my name" he said as he rubbed his nape. "Im Hyunri. Thanks again" I said and jump onto the stone one by one. "Lets meet again next time" I heard him said and I nodded. I waved my hand and ran into the forest.

Im now infront of our door. I sighed and opened the door slowly. I walked in and not making a single sound. "Where have you been?" I heard my dad from behind. 'I thought I wont get caught' I turned around to face him. "I... I just went for a walk in the forest" I said and looked down. "Went for a walk? You never took a long time before. Tell me the truth Hyunri" he said. I sighed "I went to the other side of the river". I can feel my dad is getting angry. He doesnt want me to go anywhere far. He's really protective when it comes to me. "I told you for how many times already. Dont go to the other side" he said and I nodded. "Im sorry dad. I'll never do that again" I said and felt my dad hugged me. "Good... because next time I hear about that, I'll really lock you in your room" I pouted and released his hug. "Im just kidding" he pinched my cheek lightly and he smiled. "I have to go somewhere. I'll see you later" he said and left. I sighed and went to my room.

When it was already night, I was staring outside the window. There were stars twinkling in the sky. It feels like Im in my dream but then I heard small stones being thrown at my window from below. I looked down and saw... "Yongwoo". He waved at me and I finally saw his smile. 'How did he found out where I live?' my lips formed a smile. I can feel my heart beating fast again. 'Aish! Why does everytime I see him, my heart beats fast?'

=====

Double update? Why not! I dont have anything to do so I continued this story.

*sigh* when will they know that they love each other?

Please Vote and Comment!