Chapter 12: Restaurant

Heres another chapter :)

Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings

Enjoy!

"Bold" -when they talk

'Italic' -thoughts

=====

Chapter 12: Restaurant

"Im just gonna go there okay?" Suho said as he pointed where he will go. I nodded and walked to the shop I was staring at. I entered the shop, my eyes sparkled. 'This shop is amazing!'. There was alot of Rilakkuma stuff toys, jackets, beanies and more. I saw this cute notebook laying on the shelf. I get it and checked all the pages. 'I want to buy this but I dont have my wallet. Why am I not lucky today?'. I sighed and put the notebook back. Next was the Rilakkuma stuff toy. 'I really want it! I dont want to ask Suho for money. Its too rude I think'. I decided to leave the shop because if I dont, I'll keep blaming myself why I didnt bring my wallet.

I spotted a bookstore not that far. I run towards the bookstore until I reach it. I entered the store and of course, there were alot of books. I started looking for a book I want to buy for my birthday. Well my birthday is soon and I want all my gifts be books. But not mostly books. I finally saw the book I wanted, The School for Good and Evil. I heard that this book was amazing so why not give it a try? "I thought you were still in the shop. You were just here in the bookstore. I thought I lost you already" Suho said while panting. "Sorry Suho. I was just looking at the books. Im very sorry"

"Its fine. At least I finally found you" he said with a smile. He noticed that I was holding a book. "Whats that?"

"Umm... a book?"

"I know its a book. What I mean is, what's the title?"

"Oh... The school for good and evil"

"Do you want that book? I can buy it--"

"N-no its fine. I will just buy it next time. You dont have to buy it" he nodded. I put the book back in the shelf. 'I'll miss you, book. Please dont let anyone buy you'. We left the bookstore "Are you hungry?" I shook my head. 'But honestly, I am hungry'. "Im not hungry" suddenly my tummy growled because of hunger. Suho chuckled "Come on. Lets eat. Im also hungry".

We're now in a restaurant. Suho doesnt like to eat in the food court because he said it was crowded. "What do you want to eat?" he said while reading the menu. "Anything is fine" he nodded. The waitress came and asked for our order. Suho told her our order as the waitress writes it. "Please wait for your order sir" the waitress said and left. 'Is she flirting with Suho? Her voice is so... ughh! I cant explain it'. After how many minutes, our food came. 'Finally! Im so hungry'. "Here is your order sir. Enjoy!" she said with a smile and left. 'Can she not? She didnt even look at me. Well she did look at me but it was a glare. I hate her because she's flirting with--' "Why are you thinking so deep?" Suho suddenly asked me. I shook my head "Its nothing"

"You can tell me anything Hana. Dont worry, I keep secrets"

"I told you, its nothing"

"Okay okay. Just calm down. I dont want you to get angry here" I nodded and sighed. 'Aish! I really hate that girl. She's flirting with Suho. Its not like I like Suho. Its just that, I dont want anyone flirt with my friends. Yup, Im so protective right?'. I already finished eating. I checked my phone and there was no messages. Well Im bored so I decided to message Chanyeol. I dont want to send any message to Eunji because she will ask me questions, non stop.

 [Hana: Hi Chanyeol! How are you? Im really bored so I decided to send you a message. I saw alot of cute stuff but I didnt buy them because I dont have my wallet. Bud luck right? I really want them so bad! I dont want to ask money to Suho because its rude.]

I waited for Chanyeol's reply and then...

[Chanyeol: Really? Poor girl XD dont worry because someday I will buy you those. How are you with Suho? Are you 2 fine? Please dont forget to buy me food. Im really hungry. D.O doesnt like to give me food because of what happend. He said I was forgiven but it wasnt real.]

I didnt know that I was smiling while reading Chanyeol's reply. I noticed that Suho was looking at me with a weird face. "I've never seen you smile so bright before. Why are you smiling? Who's that in the phone?" I shook my head and put my phone in my pocket. 'Why was I smiling? Aish! Am I becoming crazy?'

"Hana can I ask you a question?" I nodded and waited for what he will say. "Hana..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Do you like someone?"

=====

I have to cut this short because I have my reasons.

Its my first time trying those dots. 

Im not gonna say anything much so yeah....

I'll be updating soon!

Please Vote and Comment!