Chapter 39: Where is she?

(Chanyeol's POV)

"Okay. Lets split up" Eunji said and paired us. I was paired with Baekhyun. "If anyone of you found her, get her out of here" she said and everyone nodded. Baekhyun and I started running somewhere.

He suddenly stopped and looked at me. "I can smell someone... a vampire" he just looked straight to my eyes, telling me. We were in our wolf form so... yeah. "Where is that vampire?" I started to look around. Baekhyun started running again so I followed him. We stopped somewhere but the trees were around us, making a circle (A/N: if you know what I mean. I dont really know what its called). He looked around "But the scent was coming from here". I sniffed and smelled a scent. It really smells like a vampire. "Baekhyun, they're somewhere here. I can smell their scent too" I looked at him, still looking around. "But where?" he then looked at me. 'Its because their invisible' I thought. We suddenly heard a clap from no where.

"I thought you wont know that we were invisible" a vampire appeared infront of us. 'Did he say 'we'? Then... he's not alone?'. He smirked "I can read your mind, smelly wolf. Yes, Im not alone. I brought friends". Some of them started to appear. "They're alot, Chanyeol. We're outnumbered" Baekhyun moved back beside me. "No! We can do this. Even though they're 12 and its just the both of us, we can defeat them" I growled and charged, attacking them. 'I'll save you Hana. Just wait for me'.

(Kai's POV)

"Where do you think she is?" Kyungsoo asked. I sniffed and smelled her scent again. I just followed the scent and it lead us to an... abandoned village. "What is this place?" Kyungsoo asked again. I shook my head "I... dont even... know". We just looked at the village. It was so old. "Get down" he said as we went down. A vampire came. She almost seen us. Good thing Kyungsoo is fast. When she was gone, we both looked up a little to check if she's still there. "She's gone" I murmured. "Watch out!" he pushed me and I fell on the ground. An arrow suddenly went past infront of me and it hit the tree. 'Damn it! She's still here?!' I stood up and saw two more vampires behind her.

They started to attack us. I teleported from time to time, just to dodge myself. They multiplied and became 10. Instead of fighting 3 vampires, it became 10. "Im going beast mode" Kyungsoo said and his eyes changed color. I teleported again because the vampire almost punched me. 'The others should be here. We're outnumbered!'. I punched the vampire infront of me and teleported again. 'The others are in danger too. It means, they're also fighting with this vampires. Not only us'

'We dont have time fighting with them. We should find Hana right now. This vampires are just wasting our time'

(Eunji's POV)

Why is there alot of vampires? They're just wasting my precious time. "Eunji, we should get out of here" Suho said. We were fighting with this ugly vampires. They were too many. They all look alike so it means, they just multiplied. I know the real one is just somewhere here, hiding. "Lets go, Eunji! We cant fight them all! They're too many and its just the both of us" he said. Its true, its just the both of us versus this army of look-a-like vampires. "We should find the real one. I know its just somewhere here" I said and he nodded. "Lets find him first. This vampires wont stop multiplying unless, we find the real one" I said. We continued fighting. We dont care if we felt weak. Whats important now is to find the real vampire and find Hana.

=====

Yes, I know, Im not good in action stuff like this.

Im not an action type of person so please just try understanding it.

And this chapter isnt that good good too. I know this chapter is so crappy.

Im very very sorry for all this. Im really bad at actions.

Forgive me (T^T) I'll make the next chapter good.

Please Vote and Comment!