Chapter 22: Jeon Jung Kook

"How did you get in here?" Eunji looked very angry. Everyone stood up and went infront of me, they were covering me from that vampire. "We have our own ways" He said as he smiled. "Where's that little girl?"

"She's not here" Kris said. Their eyes turned to a different color. Suho came to me slowly and whispered "Go to the music room. Now" I nodded and walked back slowly. 'Why is he here again? What does he want?'. I was almost there to the music room but someone grabbed my wrist and covered my mouth. "Be quiet. I wont hurt you" he pulled me inside the music room. He released me and sighed "Sorry for doing that. I was just told to do it". He doesnt look harmful, he looks kind. "Its alright.... whats your name?" is it bad to be curious? I wanna ask. He smiled "Im Jungkook. How 'bout you?"

"Im Hana" he nodded as his phone rang. He took it out and answered the call. I went to the piano and sat on the chair. I positioned my fingers 'Should I or should I not play it?' I sighed as I put both of my hands on my lap. I glanced at Jungkook who was still talking with the person in the phone. 'Why does he look so cool? Aish! Why am I asking that? Nevermind....'. "Hana" I looked at him, he was going to sit beside me. "Do you play?" he pointed at the piano and I nodded slowly "Only a little" I said. "Please show me" he said as he pouted. "I dont know.... I dont wanna do it"

"Please"

"But--"

"Please" 'Aish! I cant do this anymore. He's too cute..... Wait.... What did I just say?'. I sighed "Fine..." he smiled and clapped with joy. I rolled my eyes and started playing the piano. I played 'Kiss the Rain' because I've been playing that song since I was in highschool. I closed my eyes and think that Im just alone in the music room.

After playing, I opened my eyes and looked at Jungkook. He was just staring at me. "Jungkook?" no answer "Uhh... Jungkook?" still no answer "Jungkook!" I snapped my fingers infront of him. He shook his head "Huh? What? Did you say something?". I facedpalm "Nevermind" I stood up and went near the guitar. I sat on the floor and grabbed the guitar. "Hana, can you play all the instruments here?" he stood up and sat beside again. I shook my head "No, I can just play the piano and guitar" I started playing 'Perfect Two' in the guitar and sang softly.

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain and I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

You can be the hero and I can be your side kick
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'

Don't know if I could ever be
Without you 'cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need

'Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry

'Cause you're the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you)
You take the both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two

I stopped playing to check if Jungkook is staring at me again. I looked at him and again, he was staring at me. I put back the guitar where it was placed before and looked at Jungkook again. I snapped my fingers infront of him and he shook his head "What?". I sighed and stood up "Why do you keep on staring at me?" I saw him blush. 'He's cute when his blushing........... Wait.... No!'. He stood up and looked down "S-sorry for.... staring at... you".

"Its alright" he looked at me with a surprised face. What? He thought Im angry? Pssh! No!. "Really?" I nodded and smiled. We both sat on the floor near the window. We talk about random stuff and a question came up by him.

"When is your birthday?" he asked. "Today"

"Really? Today is your birthday?" I nodded. "I dont have any gift for you"

"Its alright. We just met today so..... Its fine" I smiled at him as he blushed. The door suddenly opened and saw Chanyeol. He looks angry and doesnt look the same as before. "What is he doing here?!" he pointed at Jungkook. I looked at Jungkook, he was really scared of Chanyeol. Both of us stood up, we didnt say anything. "Stay away from her!!" he was about to punch Jungkook but before that happened, I was infront of Jungkook. "Chanyeol!"

'It hurts.....'

=====

The songs are 'Kiss the Rain' by Yiruma and 'Perfect Two' by Auburn

I chose that songs because....... I dont know

Jeon Jung Kook is from BTS, if you dont know. He's the maknae

Please wait for the next update

Please Vote and Comment!