Chapter 40: I thought....

(Hana's POV)

'Aish! Where am I?' I opened my eyes. It was dark but I can see some little light only. I suddenly heard a door open. The person grabbed my arm and pulled me to somewhere.

The person pulled me harshly, making me fall down. "How is it being in a cold place? Do you like it?" an old man, who said his son liked me, said. I just ignored his question. Someone suddenly barged in and yes, its another vampire. "The wolves... they're here" he said. The old man looked at the other vampire that was at his right "Dont let her get away". The vampire nodded as he left. He went towards me and grabbed my wrist tightly. He just looked at me like he wants to kill me. I felt my tears falling down from my cheek. I heard him laugh softly "Such a weak girl". He pushed me as I fell on the floor. 'Why am I even here? What do they want from me?' I wiped my tears. I suddenly heard something fell to the floor. It was like a glass fell down. "Show yourself" he said while looking around. He just suddenly fell into the floor and he was like badly beaten. Someone appeared from my sight and it was "Jin...". He looked at me and asked "You okay?". I nodded and he lend me a hand for me to stand up. I accepted it and stood up. He then carried me and started running to somewhere. I was shocked when he carried me. I never expected that to happen.

We stopped in a small cottage. It looks old but it was fine. Jin put me down as he entered the cottage. He opened the door for me so I can enter. It was kinda empty and dusty. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "This is where I live. I know its old but Im comfortable with it. I brought you here because you'll be hiding here" he said and my eyes widen. 'I'll be hiding here... with him?!'. He chuckled "Dont worry. Someone is here too" he said. He went towards the door and knocked. I just looked around and saw some spider webs. "He said he'll be going out later to see you" Jin said while his hands in his pocket. 'He...?' I looked at him, confused. "He? Who?" I asked and he just smiled. "What?" I raised a brow. "He's--" he didnt continue his sentence because we heard the door opened. We both looked at the door and I was shocked to see who was the person. 'I thought he was gone?'. Jin looked back at me "Him"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Jungkook?"

=====

Short update! Sorry for this chapter. This isnt good enough but I hope you guys liked it.

Today, October 5, its the most special day ever because... ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!

I think I took a long time to update. Slow update, I am.

Im losing some ideas. I may took a long time to update again because of *sigh* school.

Please like this story still even if I update so slow.

I dont know if this story is about to end but I think.

Please Vote and Comment!