Chapter 4: Attacked?

I miss my friends (T^T)

I wanna talk to them but they are always offline

I dont know what to do so I just continued the story

Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings

Please enjoy

"Bold" -when their talking

'Italic' -thoughts

=====

Chapter 4: Attacked?

Kai and I went back home. They werent there still. 'Where could they be?' I thought.

"Kai, where are the others? I havent seen them since morning" I said while going upstairs. I went to my room and put my phone on my bed. I grabbed my comb and combed my hair.

"They just went somewhere. Dont worry about them. They will be here soon" I looked at my back and saw Kai. 'He is creeping me out. How did he go here without me hearing the door open?' I thought.

"Why does your face looks like you've seen a ghost?" I shook my head and continued combing my hair.

"How did you go here? I didnt hear the door opened" I put my comb on my table and faced him. He gulped.

"Ahh.... well its because I-" he didnt finish his sentence because Eunji came. She have a small cut on her cheek. 'What happened to her?' I thought.

"Hana! How are you? Im very sorry if I left you with Kai because we just went somewhere" she smiled at me. I came near her and touched the cut on her cheek. She moved back a little.

"Why do you have a cut?"

"This is nothing. It doesnt hurt" she smiled again.

"Im gonna get my first aid kit" I quickly went to my cabinet and get my kit.

"Hana, Im fine. This is just a cut"

"Please" I pouted. She sighed and nodded. I put some medicine on her cut and put a medium sized band-aid. (I dont know what you call that thing XD)

"Thank you, Hana"

"No problem" I put the kit back in the cabinet.

"Im gonna go downstairs now. Thank you again" I nodded as she left my room. I just noticed that Kai wasnt here anymore. 'He disappeared again?' I thought. I grabbed my brown book and my laptop then I left the room. I went downstairs and I saw all of them were in the living room. 'Are they having a meeting or something?' I thought. I shook my head and went to the mini library.

I put my laptop on the table and I sat on the chair. I opened my laptop and search something. I grabbed my pen and opened my brown book. I started writing.

(Eunji's POV)

"Lay, please heal me" -Chen

"Me too" -Baekhyun

"I will heal you all. Just wait okay?" Lay said as they all nodded.

If your gonna ask why they want Lay to heal them, its because we were in a fight. Yes, a fight with vampires. They wanted us dead but we are too strong. They didnt defeat us but instead we defeat them. They give up so easily.

"We must always be ready. They might come back again" -Suho

"But what if we arent here and Hana is alone here?" -Xiumin

"Everyday, one of us will stay here with Hana. We will protect her" I stood up and saw Hana entered the mini library. She was carrying her laptop and a brown book. 'Maybe she will just research stuff' I thought.

"Tomorrow, Luhan will stay here" Luhan nodded.

"Dont let Hana go anywhere arasso?" he nodded again.

I went to the mini library and saw Hana. She looked very busy. She didnt even bother to look at me. "I wonder what she's writing' I thought. I came near the bookshelf and grabbed a book. I sat on the floor and opened the book. I just watched her until she fell asleep. I put the book on my side and stood up. I came near her and looked at what she was writing. I slowly get the book and read it.

"Why are you writing this stuff?" I looked at Hana who was sleeping. Her laptop was on but I didnt bother to look at it. I put the book back and left.

I went to the living room and saw them sleeping too. I just went to my room and slept.

(Hana's POV)

I woke up in the mini library. I checked the time in my phone. I rubbed my eyes and stood up. I went to the living room to check if they are still awake. Apparently, they are asleep. I went back in the mini library and took my laptop and brown book. I quickly went to my room and put the laptop and brown book on the table. I put my phone in the pocket of my jacket. I put on my hoodie and left my room.

I am now infront of the forest. 'Eunji might worry about me' I thought. I sighed and went inside the forest.

=====

Heyy! I know this is a boring chapter

But I will try to improve it

I still dont know what to say XD

Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings

What do you think will happen to Hana?

Please Vote and Comment!