Chapter 29: Tell me

Chapter 29: Tell me

"So tell us what happened?" Kris asked. All of us were in the living room. "We just talked" I said and smiled. Eunji raised a brow "Thats all? For a long time, both of you just talked?" I nodded. 'If I tell about Jungkook, Chanyeol might get angry again'. Eunji stood up and sat beside me "I know your lying. Tell us the truth" she said while shaking me. "Okay, okay, okay! We performed in a park and we ate in a restaurant" everyone was wearing their poker faces. "Was that a date?" Suho asked and I shook my head. "It wasnt a date. Its just a friends hang out" I explained. 'This guys really thought I was on a date with him? Psh! No way!' I sighed. "If he's gonna ask you out, say no okay?" Chanyeol said and I just rolled my eyes. "Hey dont roll your eyes! Im your boyfriend!" Chanyeol said while pointing himself. "Who told you that your my boyfriend? You havent even asked me" I said and Chanyeol just nodded. "Chanyeol is embarrassed!!" Chen said and everyone laughed. "Hahaha. Very funny guys" Chanyeol said. He looked at me like he's saying 'Your dead later'.

After those laughing and talking, Eunji and I went to her room to talk privately. "Tell me what really happened in your hang out" she said seriously. I sighed "Please dont get angry" and she nodded. "When I was with Gab, Jungkook was there" I heard her punched a table. "Why was that vampire boy, Jungkook, there huh?" I can say Eunji is getting angry. "He was Gab's friend. Dont get angry about Jungkook. He's a good vampire" I explained. "All vampires are bad, Hana. There isnt a good vampire"

"Why does all of you think that all vampires are bad? Maybe because you havent seen them being good. You havent given them a chance, all of you just fight. I know Jungkook is a good vampire because when he and Chanyeol met, Jungkook looked scared and doesnt want to fight. Not all vampires are bad, Eunji. You just have to understand them" I felt like tearing up already. "Everytime you see a vampire, you'll fight them" my tears fell from my cheek. I wiped them off using my hands. I sniffed "Why cant you just understand them?". Eunji went near me and gave me a hug. She patted my head softly to make me calm "Im sorry Hana". I pushed her a little "Why do you keep on saying sorry whenever I talk about this?" she looked down slowly. "You dont know why vampires and wolves are fighting. You dont have to know about it" she said and walked near the window. "Why not?"

"Because you'll never understand" while looking outside the window. "Please tell me. Im sure I'll understand it" I said as she nodded. "It all started when...."

=====

Here comes the history XD I'll have to invent names again

Please help me with the names

By the way, I already published chapter one and two in my new story. Please read it and enjoy it too

Please Vote and Comment!