Chapter 27: We meet again

Chapter 27: We meet again

(Hana's POV)

'Hmm.... what shall I do? Since they arent here' I was bored in the living room doing nothing. They left again because they have some "wolf" business. Im already getting used to this but not getting used to be bored. I felt my phone vibrated from my pocket. I took it and read the message that was sent by "Gab!" I happily said. Its been weeks I think? We havent seen each other since the day he told me that he was my childhood friend. But now Im totally happy that he sent me a message.

[Gab: Hey Hana! Its been weeks we havent talk to each other right? I have nothing to do so can you come with me today? Lets hang out. Its really boring here in my house]

I replied

[Hana: Sure! Im bored too so where are we gonna hang out?]

While waiting for his reply, I went to the my room. I lay on my bed and checked if he replied, he did.

[Gab: Anywhere you want. But I prefer you to go to my house so you'll see my beautiful home]

I do want to see where he lives but maybe its far. I sighed and think to myself.

[Hana: Okay then. I'll go to your house but pick me up. Maybe its too far away]

I get dressed and fixed my hair. I dont have to put make up on because Im not really used with make up, its too girly. As I went downstairs, I heard a loud horn from outside. I opened the door and saw a black car. The window went down and I saw who the person was, it was Gab. "Hurry up!" he said as I nodded and went in his car. 'I dont know he can drive' I just sat there quietly while he was driving. It was a quiet ride but its fine, I really enjoyed the view.

"We're here" he said and went out of the car. I looked at the house that was infront of me. 'Its looks fine' I smiled, just looking at the house, it looks quiet. "Why are you smiling there alone?" he popped out of where. I just shook my head "Nothing" and he nodded. "Lets go in" I followed him inside and it looks like a normal house, not like the house Im living in. We went to the living room and I sat on the sofa. "By the way, I want you to meet someone. He's my friend. Wait here, I'll just call him okay?" I nodded as he left me in the living room. I looked around my surroundings and its really clean. There werent any stuff that was on the floor. I sighed and my phone was ringing. I got it out of my pocket and checked who was the caller.

[WHERE ARE YOU?! WHY ARENT YOU IN THE HOUSE??!!]

It was Eunji. 'This girl gets worried so easily' I sighed. "Eunji Im in my friend's house. Dont worry about me too much. I'll be safe and besides, its morning" I heard her sighed.

[Alright. But if your going home, call us so we can pick you up. By the way, who is that friend?]

"Do you remember Gab?" when I said that, I heard someone in the other line said "WHAT!!" and I knew who it was because the voice was obvious, it was Chanyeol. Now that I think that Eunji put it in a loud speaker so everyone can hear.

[YOUR WITH HIM??!! HANA I DONT TRUST THAT GUY!! WHAT IF HE DID SOMETHING TO YOU??]

This girl... really. "What the... Eunji, he isnt gonna do anything. I'll call you if Im gonna go home. Bye! And by the way, tell Chanyeol that dont worry too much. I heard him in the phone earlier"

[Okay, okay. Just be safe and DONT LET HIM DO ANYTHING TO YOU!! Got it? Call us if your going home. Bye!]

After the call, I heard footsteps. I know Gab is going back here now. "Hana, meet my friend" I looked at Gab and then to his friend. 'Wait... is that' his friend looked at me with a surprised face. 'I think he remembered me or something'. Gab looked at me then to his friend, then to me, then to his friend. "Guys? Why are you staring at each other like that?" he said. "Hana... thats you? thats your name right? Do you still remember me?" his friend said. Gab looked confused now, he doesnt even know whats happening. I nodded for my response.

"Yes, yes, I still remember you, Jungkook"

=====

Did I took a long time? Im very sorry! I have exams.

But now, my exams are done.

Short chapter again right? I'll really try doing my best in making a long one next time.

Please Vote and Comment!