Chapter 43: Help

Chapter 43: Help

(Kai's POV)

"To defeat my father"

They both looked shocked. "Wait, what?" Taehyung looked confused. "You do know that your father has the strongest vampires with him right?" Gab said as Jungkook nodded. "I know that but I got a plan. I know it'll work"

"Make sure it'll work or else--"

"Yes, yes, I know Kai. You dont have to tell me" I sighed, "Just make sure" he nodded. "So... whats the plan?" Jin asked and raised a brow. I know he doesnt want me with them. Well neither do I but Im just doing this for Hana. "Umm... we're just five who'll fight with them. We arent enough" Jungkook said and looked down. Arent enough? Which means his plan wont work. I sighed 'Just what I expected'. I suddenly remembered someone, a wolf. I mostly see that wolf whenever I go to the woods alone. 'Maybe that wolf can help us' I thought. "Guys, I think someone can help us" I said and they looked at me. "Well its a wolf. I mostly see that wolf here in the forest when Im alone. Maybe that wolf can help us?" I said as they looked at each other. "Just one?" Hana questioned and I nodded. "Its fine. Lets look for that wolf" Jungkook said and everyone nodded. We started to look everywhere in the forest but we couldnt find that wolf.

When we split up, well Hana is with me, the others were somewhere. I suddenly heard something. I looked everywhere and saw the bushes were shaking. It was even growling. Hana moved closer to me, she looked scared. "Stay behind me" I said as she nodded. I slowly moved closer to the bush. A wolf's head suddenly popped out. 'Its this wolf' I thought. "Hey... I remember you" Hana said and I looked at her, confused. "What?" I asked confusingly. "Oh.. umm... do you remember that day when I was missing? I was here in the forest. Good thing that wolf came and helped me get out of the forest" she said. Oh yes, that day when there werent any trouble still. The wolf came closer to us. I was shocked when it suddenly spoke.

"Do you need anything?"

It was a lady's voice. So its not a him but instead its a her. But how can she talk in a wolf form? Unless... she's the queen of the werewolves. Only the greatest can speak in a wolf form. "Umm... are you perhaps the queen?" I asked.

"Do I even have to answer that, Kai?"

I shook my head as a no. She is the queen. Well the queen knows every werewolf. Eunji told me alot about her when we were young. But why is she roaming around the forest? "Uhh.. your highness, can you help us?" Hana asked.

"What can I help?"

"Well we need your help to defeat the master of the vampires. They've been looking for Hana, her" I pointed at Hana and continued, "Please help us". She looked down, thinking about it. We waited for how many seconds and she looked back at us.

"I'll help you"

I was really happy but Im not showing it. "Thank you, your highness" I said. "Lets get back to our friends and tell them that you'll help us" Hana nodded as we looked for the others.

We saw them together, looking all down. Taehyung saw me and pointed at me "Kai is back". They all looked at me, "So.. did you find that wolf?" Jin asked and I nodded. The wolf went to my side and they looked at the wolf with wide eyes (A/N: not really wide okay). "Y-y-your highness" Gab suddenly kneeled down.

"You dont have to kneel for me, Gab"

Gab quickly nodded and stood up. "I cant believe the wolf you saw was the queen of the werewolves" Jungkook said. "Do we still need more others to help us?" Jin asked as Jungkook shook his head. "We dont need more. The queen is already here to help us. Those strongest vampires cant defeat her" Jungkook said.

"I will just help you defeat the master of the vampires and nothing else. After that, you'll be all in your own"

We nodded "Yes. Thank you".

"So... when are we gonna attack?" Gab asked and raised a brow. "Later" Jungkook continued, "We'll attack later".

=====

New update! Its been how many days since I updated.

Sorry for making you wait.

By the way, this book is going to end soon. SOON.

Please Vote and Comment!