Chapter 33: History #4

Weeks have past of not following my dad. Im always with Yongwoo every morning and sometimes, night. Im happy whenever Im with him. No matter what happened, he's always there for me. Right now, its morning and Im with him, sitting under the tree. My head, resting on his shoulder while his arm were around me. Our eyes were closed, just enjoying the wind. Until we heard someone. "Both of you are so... sweet" our eyes opened and saw the person. 'No way...' both of us stood up. "What are you doing here Jiseok?" I said and he smirked. "Im here to get whats meant to be mine" he said while looking at me. Yongwoo glared at him and I felt his arm around my waist. Jiseok noticed Yongwoo's arm around me. He glared at Yongwoo "Get your hands off her". Yongwoo smirked "Why? Is she yours?". Jiseok got angry and his hands were ready to punch him. "Jiseok, I think its better if you leave us" I said and pulled Yongwoo somewhere. "Just remember Hyunri! You'll be mine!" he shouted.

Both of us are now in his cottage. I dont feel like going home because I know Jiseok is there. I sat on the floor, enjoying the view. It was quiet and relaxing. I felt an arm around my shoulder and I know who it was. "Enjoying the view?" he asked and I nodded. He kissed my forehead and said "Dont worry Hyunri. I'll always be there for you. No matter what" I rest my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "I love you Hyunri" he said and I smiled. "I love you too, Yongwoo".

When I opened my eyes, it was night. I didnt know I fell asleep. 'Where is he?' I looked around but I cant find him. I looked everywhere but he wasnt anywhere. 'Where could he be?' I started to get worried. He's always here with me but now, its not. I went into the forest but still, I cant see him. Until I heard someone, someone in pain. I looked for that person to see... Yongwoo laying on the ground. Jiseok was just looking at him with no expression, just blank. I hid under the tree so I wont get caught.

(Yongwoo's POV)

I cant believe he's much stronger than me. I've been fighting with him for an hour. Im getting worried about Hyunri. What if she found out I was missing? What if... Aish! Enough with the what if. I could smell a familiar scent. It was... Hyunri's scent. Is she here? Anywhere here? She must not be here! Jiseok might see her.

"Give up already?" Jiseok said and saw him smirked "I cant believe Hyunri fell inlove with a weakling" he laughed. "Your just a waste" his foot was on my chest. "Your not very important, you know that right?" he continued, "Someday, Hyunri and I will get married while you, your here alone. No body will be with you because your just a little s**t" my blood boiled when he said that. "No... your wrong. Hyunri will never marry a bi**h like you! You bastard!" his eyes became red. He grabbed my collar and lifted me. "Dont ever say that infront of me or else you'll regret it" his hand was ready to punch my face. I smirked "But I already said it" he got more angry and started punching me. 'I wont quit... I'll do this for Hyunri' I kicked him which causes him to release me.

I stood up and wiped the blood from my lip. Thats when I saw Hyunri hiding behind the tree. She looked worried, her eyes were watery. I walked towards Jiseok and was about to punch him. I looked back at Hyunri, she started crying. I cant move. I felt like I was frozen. "Come on, hit me! You wanted to do that right?!" Jiseok, who was on the ground, said. I cant move my arm nor my feet. "When she sees you killing a person, she'll regret loving you" he said. I think he already saw Hyunri behind the tree. "No! She loves me" I said and saw him smirked. "Thats what I thought" he said and kicked me back on the ground.

"Stop it!" we heard Hyunri from the distance. 'No Hyunri! Get back' she ran towards us. She pulled Jiseok away but he didnt move. "Stop hurting him Jiseok!"

"What if I dont want to?"

"Just stop!" she helped me stand up. "I'll never love a person like you Jiseok. Never!" she said. He smirked again "Its all Yongwoo's fault. I know you loved me Hyunri but Yongwoo just took you away from me. Its all his fault and now... he deserves to die" he brought out a gun from his pocket and his target was... me.

*BANG*

'What the...' I didnt feel anything. I opened my eyes and saw Hyunri was laying on the floor, blood all over. 'No... this cant be...' my tears started falling. I kneeled down and carried her. "No..." I closed my eyes. I heard Jiseok ran away but I didnt chase him. I felt a hand on my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw her crying too. "Yongwoo... stop crying..." she wiped my tears. "I thought vampires are immortal?" I asked. "Sometimes, vampires die too" she started weakening. "I love you Yongwoo. Forever" she said as she closed her eyes. "No. No. No. NO!! Hyunri no! You cant do this to me. Hyunri!" I cried. I looked at the dark sky and shouted. 'I'll take my revenge vampires. I'll never forget this day. Never! Just wait, my revenge is coming'

=====

Well... thats a nice ending XD I felt really sad while writing this chapter.

Please Vote and Comment!