Chapter 17: The Real You

Chapter 17: The real you

"Come on little girl, come with me so you can be safe" I was frozen. I cant move my feet, they're like glued on the floor. He was about to grab my hand but a wolf just suddenly popped out of no where from behind me. The wolf bite his arm, causing him to fall on the floor and it started to bleed. He groaned and kicked the wolf to the wall. He stood up "I told you little girl. Wolves are dangerous!". 'I wish I didnt see this' he was going near me but someone pushed him. "Stay away from her!" it was Kai. He smirked "Then I have to go now. See you next time little girl" then he disappeared.

"Hana, we're sorry" Eunji said. I faced them "Sorry for what?" all of them were looking down. The wolves I saw were gone. They didnt look scary anymore, not like earlier. "Are you scared?" D.O said. Honestly, Im really scared but I dont want to tell them. 'What are they really?' that question keep on repeating on my mind. "No Im not" I said. I walked away, my back was facing them. But before I leave, "What are you really?". Is it bad to ask? Im just curious. I faced them and they were all frozen. I can say that they are hiding something but Im not sure. Eunji opened her mouth but nothing came out. "Please tell me" they werent talking. "If we tell you, you'll only get scared and it will be awkward" Luhan said. 'But I really want to know' "I promise you. I wont be scared so please tell me". All of us were in the living room. "Do you really promise?" Luhan said and I nodded. Im itching to know who they really are and then Suho spoke "We're wolves".

Did I hear correctly? They're wolves? "What?" I said. I was a little bit shocked to hear that they are wolves. "And thats why we are sorry because we didnt tell you about all this" Baekhyun said. Now that they say it, Im starting to think that what if vampires are real too? "The person who was talking to you was a vampire. The guy who keeps on calling you 'Little girl'" Kris said. So vampires are real. Does that mean the wolves I saw earlier was them? "Do you guys have powers?" they nodded.

"I got frost" -Xiumin

"Teleportation" -Kai

"Flight" -Kris

"Water" -Suho

"Light" -Baekhyun

"Mine is Wind" -Sehun

"Time control" -Tao

"Earth" -D.O

"Lighting" -Chen

"Flame" -Chanyeol

"Telekinesis" -Luhan

"Healing" -Lay

"Can I see your powers?" they nodded again. "But Chanyeol isnt allowed. He cant control his flames yet. He might burn this whole house" Baekhyun said "Yah! For your information, I can control it now. Im getting better and better" Chanyeol proudly said. Eunji stood up and said "We'll show it to you tomorrow. We should take a rest right now" they nodded again. They all went to their rooms except for me and Eunji. She sat beside me "We'll protect you Hana" I smiled and let my pinky out "Pinky promise?" Eunji smiled. "Pinky promise" we locked both of our pinky finger and released it. We both went to our rooms and slept.

The next day, we were somewhere in the forest. I dont really know where because they run so fast. "Are you ready to see our powers?" Chen said and I nodded. 'Im so excited!!' I just sat on the grass and watched them.

After showing their powers, I was amazed. "Good job Chanyeol! You didnt burn a tree today" Eunji said and they all laughed. "Of course! Because someone is here" Chanyeol looked at me and smiled. I blushed and looked away. "Yieee~! Do you like Hana?" Sehun said. "O-of course not!" Chanyeol started to blush a little. "Im hungry. Lets get going and eat" Kai said and they all nodded.

We were all in the dining room, eating. They look like they havent eaten for a long time. My phone suddenly rang and checked who it was. I became happy and answered the phone. "I miss you so much!!" I happily said.

=====

Here is the update! Hope you like it guys :)

Please Vote and Comment!